What they love about you

Katskuki Bakugou:
As hot headed as he is bokugou actually lovess everything about you. He just can't get enough and can even act yandere sometimes.

Izuku Midorya:
This little cinnamon bun would love your eyes. He would get lost in them while trying to have a simple conversation. They can tell him things you couldn't verbally say.

Shouto Todoroki:
He would love your hair. No matter what style you try he would be in all support and love it, tho he favors it down. He loves the way it frames your face.

Kaminari Denki:
He loves your thighs. When you two are alone he would rest his head on them while talking and could stay like that for a long time. Nothing perverted happens while you are like this. Just joy and love.

Eijiro Kirishima:
He likes your personality. He loves how loving you are towards him and how you act around his friends. He loves your jokes and feels you bring out a more manly side in him.

Hitoshi Shinsou:
Much like Midorya, shinsou loves your eyes. He loves gazing into your (e/c) orbs they tell him stories and emotions that you could never verbally say.

Tenya Iida:
He loves your smile. It makes him feel complete and that he could achieve anything(not that he couldn't already).