Graves

Trina POV

As I was driving downtown to meet with some policemen and the people who digs up raves my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Trey -.- I sighed then answered it.

Me-Hello

Trey-What the fuck Trina where did you go

Me-Trey I need to do this alone I need time to myself

Trey-Okay and you can have some alone time but I refuse to let you do this alone you dont need to be alone right now I already know where you going so I'm gonna meet you there ok?

Me-Okay fine bye

I hung up and continued to drive. When I pulled into the parking lot and got out my car I saw Trey leaning up against his car then when he saw me he came over hugged and kissed me.

*Skips Meeting*

Now we're here at the grave sites watching these big machines dig up the last grave which was Tj grave. Once they were done a policeman came up to Trey and I.

Policeman-Hello Mr.Neverson and Ms.Taylor are you guys ready to open the caskets

I just looked and Trey and wrapped my arms around him and he rubbed my back.

Trey-Yea come on

We followed the policeman over to the first one which was Nevaeh's. They carefully opened it and there was a slightly decayed body of a little girl but that wasn't my daughter. They opened Tristie's and the body was still slightly decayed but that wasn't Tristie that little girl skin was kinda darkskin. They opened Tj's and that for damn sure wasn't him that little boy was at least 10. I guess the policeman noticed the look on Trey and I face.

Policeman-Is something wrong

Me/Trey-THOSE ARENT OUR KIDS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE