Mine

Trey POV

I know y'all don't like how I've been treating Trina and to be honest I don't either it's just that I know for a fact that the little girl is mine and I know Trina is not about to play no stepmom role especially since she was here first and I knew Trina and was in a relationship with Trina when the little girl was born. Trina will pack all her and the kids shit and will disappear off the face of the earth and I can't let that happen. I even started to blame Trina for me getting that girl pregnant, if Trina wouldn't have kicked me out that night I wouldn't have fucked her and that little girl wouldn't be born or at least she wouldn't be mine. I feel so bad for doing all this stuff to Trina I love that girl so much I married her I put my babies in her I'll do anything for her she has my heart if we ever permanently broken up I would kill myself.

I need to stop acting like this monster and go and apologize to her, shit I miss my kids too. I got up off the couch and went to the room and unlocked the doorr and saw her sitting on the bed with her knees to her chest with her arms wrapped around them all she had on was panties and a bra. I walked over to her and sat by her and moved the hair out her face then she jumped.

Me-I'm not gone hurt you ma come here

She had this terrified look on her face and she was shaking her head no.

Me-Trina look I'm so sorry I don't know what's come over me it's just that....that little girl is mine ma I'm so sorry this wasn't supposed to happen I swear baby I'm sorry if I could take back everything horrible that I did to you back I instantly would baby I'm so sorry please don't leave me I'll be a better husband I'll come home early I'll do anything you want just stay with me I can't live without you I won't live without you, you and the kids are my everything you guys is what makes me I need y'all here with me please baby don't leave

Trina-....Okay we're here Trey we aren't going anywhere

I grabbed her and kissed her we both layed there holding each other tight. After a while I heard Trina light snores I smiled and whispered "I love you" in her ear and kissed her forehead and went to sleep with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Again lol

I Hope Everyone Is Enjoying Their selves!

My Boyfriend Got Me A lot Of Stuff But One Thing He Got Me Caught My Eye He Got Me A Stomach Molder So We Can Remember My Fatness -.- I'm Gonna Kill Him He Tried To Be Funny

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE