Confusion And Lies

rantaro was back in his dorm with ouma now, thinking. he sighed and looked over at ouma. "hey... ouma-kun... please dont tell anyone about what happened." he grumbled, looking serious. "cant promise!" ouma laughed. rantaro growled. "tell no one. please, ouma... i dont want them knowing." he said sternly, grabbing oumas hand and staring into his eyes. "im serious."

"alright..." ouma mumbled, getting up and slipping out of rantaros dorm, "bye, amami!" he called out before closing the door behind him. rantaro sighed and laid onto his back, still thinking. 

he didnt sleep that night, and got up when the clock hit 7. he made his way to the dining room. everyone looked.. worried. rantaro sat down in a seat and got out his mono-pad, checking the information and rules. everyone was staring at him... angie and himiko ran up to him. angie gave rantaro a hug. "amami! are you alright? ive been praying to atua for you!" she exclaimed. rantaro looked confused. "yeah, ouma told us what happened, nyeh.." himiko chimed in. "are you alright..?"

rantaro looked around for ouma and found him hiding behind shuichi. he shot him a death stare and stood up quickly, snarling at him. he was losing his cool again.

ouma flinched and looked up at shuichi, looking scared. shuichi lightly pushed ouma forwards to confront rantaro. he was walking up to ouma, getting ready to yell and lecture him. ouma squeaked and blurted out, "i was just worried! i want them all to help you!" he yelled, backing away. rantaro looked surprised, but he was still pissed. "but-... you promised not to tell! i wont be able to trust you anymore!" he yelled back. ouma flinched at those last few words and began to tear up, backing away a bit more and then running outside. rantaro was surprised at his own actions now.. he lost his cool again. shit. everyone was staring at him now. rantaro felt his body go cold and feel almost numb. he wasnt hungry anymore. he didnt need breakfast anyways. he slowly walked out of the room, forcing a smile onto his face. before leaving he said, "sorry about that, everyone! have a nice meal!" he said in his usual friendly tone.

back in his dorm he was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring down at his shoes. he felt sick...