Fuck You

after dressing into their swimsuits, amami watched as ouma was about to step into the pool. amami snuck up behind ouma slowly, and shoved him into the pool. ouma squealed in surprise, his body splashing into the water. rantaro chuckled and slowly stepped in like nothing ever happened. ouma stood up and locked eyes with rantaro, giving him a death stare. "ill fucking kill you." he snarled, not sounding one bit playful. rantaro pulled the liar close and nuzzled him. "whos a good boy? whos a good boy??" he teased. ouma hissed and nibbled on rantaros neck. "not me!" he huffed. "yes, you." amami argued. kokichi hissed and dunked rantaros head under the water forcefully. surprisingly, amami wasnt strong enough to fight back. he just sat there, letting ouma try to drown him. soon enough, ouma got onto rantaros back, laughing. rantaro picked his head up, gasping for air. "n- not funny, ouma." he said sternly. "it was the funniest." ouma teased.

amami snarled and pushed ouma off of him and picked him up. "get ready to die, bitch." he growled before throwing ouma across the pool and into the deep end. ouma squealed and swam back up to the surface. "fuck you, that hurt!" he complained.

"well, you just tried drowning me." amami huffed. ouma groaned and swam back over to amami, clinging to him. "i feel sick now, thanks!" he growled. amami held ouma closer and kissed him. "what? did you swallow water?" he continued with the teasing. ouma hissed and nodded. "i hate you..." "i love you too."