Cool Guys

rantaro was sitting down with ouma at the dining table, sharing some toast and eggs with him. everyone was staring in confusion at them. they didnt mind at all. "hehe. i love you, amami-chan!" he teased. rantaro sighed and chuckled softly. "amami-*chan*? really?" he said, patting kokichis head. "yep!" ouma responded proudly. rantaro shoved a piece of toast in oumas mouth to shut him up. "oh, be quiet." he sighed with a small giggle. ouma took the toast out of his mouth and nibbled on it. "im not hungry anymore, dumbass!" he hissed playfully. "well, im not either. good for you." he teased, getting out of his seat. "lets go outside, dork." rantaro purred. kokichi nodded and got up, following rantaro out of the dining hall. he clung to rantaros arm, nuzzling him. "i love you, amami-chan." he purred. rantaro rolled his eyes. "i love you too, baby." ouma squeaked and hi his blushing face. "eeewwww! im not your baby!" he huffed. "yes you are."

"no!"

"yes."

"no!"

"yes."

"waaahhh! youre so mean!" he began fake crying. amami giggled. "you need more hugs, dont you?" he asked. "yknow, you can just ask."

ouma groaned and hugged amami tightly. amami chuckled and hugged back. "youre beautiful." he said softly. "ghh... you too, amami-chan.." he huffed. rantaro pulled away from the hug and chuckled. "where do you wanna go?" he asked ouma thought about that for a moment. "swimming pool?" he asked, looking excited. rantaro groaned. "ok, ok. ill meet you there. i need to get us swimsuits from the dorm." "yay!" ouma ran off to the pool. rantaro walked back to the dorm room, grabbing what he needed, and quickly hurried over to the pool. he opened the door to the building and walked in. "ouma! im here!" he looked around. ouma was nowhere to be found. but then he heard a small giggle. rantaro pretended to think. "hhmm.. where could my beloved ouma have gone?" he asked himself, before looking behind him near the door. there he was, ouma. "found you!" amami purred, hugging ouma tightly. ouma pouted as if he were upset. "no fair!" he whined.

"well, time to go swimming." rantaro cooed.