Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

Jo Wilson had always been good at hiding her past.

She hid it from the whole hospital for about 5 years.

But when Alex asked her to marry him she couldn't hide it any longer. She knew everything was crashing down right before her eyes. So instead of telling him the truth that, she was already married to a man that abused her for so long. 

She hid it.

Again.

But tomorrow everything was going to came out in court. Alex would know, all his friends, and most importantly,

Paul

Everything she had done to get away from him would be undone tomorrow. Delete, poof, gone, like it never happens.

And just as she was thinking of all this Alex came in.

Alex's POV

I had just come from the clinic. God there are never enough supplies in there.

I open the door and just my luck, Jo Wilson is in there.

Don't get me wrong I still love her with all of my heart, things had just never been the same since Deluca. Whenever we worked on a case together we always avoided the elephant in the room.

But now we where in one room together.

Don't hold anything back Alex, because I won't be able to say it after tomorrow.

"I"m sorry" I say

"I know you are" she say like she's heard it a thousand times, "you've told me"

"No not the Deluca thing for what I said, your not trash Jo don't ever let anyone say that"

and with that I left,

Jo's POV

When Alex walked out I was confused. How could he say I'm not trash? after all I've caused him? I mean he's probably going to jail tomorrow, he should hate me!

That's when I realize that thing about Alex,

The thing being that hell always love me even when I break him,

even when I get him in trouble,

even when he hates me, he loves me,

and nothing could ever change that. Not even what I'm going to tell him.

yes you read it right,

I'm going to tell him.

**Author's note, I will be adding Jo's husband's return I just feel like it's important to get some backstory first! love y'all!:)