Chapter 2.

Sin.

August had came back down the stairs and walked in the kitchen while Chandra was chatting it up with the other Mom's in the living room. I was thankful that she was talking to them. It gave me time to make googly eyes at August.

He opened the fridge searching for something. He pulled out a red solo cup and sat it on the counter. He went to the cabinets and got some Hennessey. He put a few pieces of ice in his cup then poured some Hennessey in it. He took a sip and looked at me. I was still watching his every move.

He sat the cup down looking at me weirdly, probably wondering why I was looking at him so intently. "Is dere' sum' on my face?" He asked.

I slid my tongue over my lips while shaking my head. Yes, a whole lot of sexiness. "No there's nothing on your face."

"Am I attractive to you or sum'? You starring mighty hard. "

"Very attractive."

August smirked. "Your married."

"And your point is? I can flirt if I want to." I responded back. I could do what ever I wanted. If I wanted to stare at him and how sexy he was then I would do just that. He was very attractive. He had a very firm jaw line which made me wonder what his mouth did. A man with a jawline so firm was certain to know how to eat the box and don't even get me started on those lips. They were plump and pink.

"Flirting with me can really mess up your life, especially if I'm flirting back." August took another sip of what was in his cup.

"Are you?"

"I'm talking to ya', ain't I?"

I smiled. He was sexy and had a smart mouth I liked that. I guess you could say I was very well attracted to bad boys and August seemed to be one.

"Well I'll be up da' stairs if ya' need me you can gladly come up. Down da' hall first do' on da' left." August picked up the bottle of Hennessey and the red cup. He winked at me before leaving.

I watched him make his way all the way up the stairs and he looked at me. Once he disappeared I decided to get up and go check on Chandra.

I walked into the living room seeing she was still talking to a women. Her eyes laid on me and she smiled holding out her hand. "Hey I'm Stacy." I knew who she was.

"I'm Sin but you already knew that. Its finally nice to meet you Delicious." I said referring to her by her stage name. I knew her because she was a stripper. Lenden's favorite to be exact. He loved her. Every time he went to the strip club he'd take a picture with her.

Her smile faded and she whipped her hair over her shoulder turning back to Chandra. "Well I'll be back tomorrow. Just call me."

"I will. Bye." Chandra waved Bye to her as she left out the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Who is she?" Chandra asked.

"A stripper that my husband loves oh so much." I shook the thought of her from my head. It was just disgusting.

"Oh. Well you ready to do this?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Well first we're going to greet all the girls and then you do their nails, I'll do their hair, and we serve them the food and every thing else they do on their own."

"I got it."

"Good. Let's go."

It was nine girls to be exact. Chay, Amiya, and Kay Kay all invited two friends each. All the girls were divas to the fullest, Kay Kay being the most dramatic. It was complete chaos. The girls kept us on our toes all night. I was relieved when they finally went to bed around 10. Chandra and I collapsed at the kitchen table.