Chapter 4.

Sin.

I arrived to the Hiltons hotel pretty fast and surprisingly there was no traffic. When I got there I parked the car sending August a text and letting him know I was here.

He responded saying that he had made reservations so all I had to do was go to the front desk and saw his name. I got out the car and locked the doors behind me.

I walked into the Hilton's and up to the front desk. There was a pretty young light skin girl working the desk.

She turned her attention to me. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"I'm here to see August."

She typed something into her computer. "Yes, he said you were coming. Your his girlfriend right?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. I just nodded my head. "Yes, I am."

She reached under the counter and grabbed the key. "Room number 304 third floor."

She slid it across the counter and I reached for it forgetting I had my wedding band on. I immediately grabbed it with my right hand but I'm sure she saw it anyway.

"Have a nice day."

"Yes you too." I smiled walking away. I took the elevator and when I reached the third floor the room number wasn't at all hard to find.

I opened the door and entered the room. It was awfully quiet.

"August?" I looked around but it was hard to see everything was dark. I walked around seeing a light in the distance. It was coming from the bedroom. I opened the door and the smell of weed hit me right in the face. It was loud too. The smell brought back memories from when I was in college not to long ago.

August motioned for me to come sit down. I walked over to the bed and sat down beside him but he grabbed my arm sitting me on his lap.

I hadn't been so close to another man in years. An old feeling came back to me and it felt so good. August held out the blunt he had in his hands and I took it taking a puff.

I started coughing as I inhaled. August took it away from me and laughed. The stuff was strong.

"You good baby?"

I got my self together and nodded my head.

"Do me a favor?"

"What?"

He tugged on my shirt. "Take it off."

I started to take it off but then I spotted my wedding ring on my hand. I ain't know if I really wanted to do this. I was considering it but I hadn't made my mind up completely.

August slid my ring off my finger and put it on the dresser beside us and then kissed my neck.

I just couldn't help it. I slid my shirt off and from there I let August take control.

~

I woke up to six missed calls from my husband and I didn't feel a sign of guilt.

I didn't know if I should of being ashamed or happy about it.

I sat up seeing my clothes all over the floor. August was outside the room talking. I heard him on the phone. But I couldn't make out what he was saying because he was whispering.

I waited when he was done he came back. He stopped at the door seeing me starring at him.

"You just love to stare at a nigga huh?"

I shrugged.

"Can't speak now? Dick got ya silent?" He laughed and I threw a pillow at him.

"I can speak don't boost yourself it wasn't all that."

August laughed even harder. "Shit I couldn't tell from the way you was screaming a nigga name. Security knocked on da' door twice."

He came closer to me climbing back on the bed. "Whatever."

"Don't lie to yourself. I was good."

"Conceited much?"

"Nah, I just know what I'm working with. Ya feel me?"

"Yeah I feel you."

August grabbed the covers that were wrapped around me pulling it down exposing my nude boobs. I shook my head. I pushed him off me getting up to put my clothes on.

"Leaving already?"

"Yes, I have a family to get back to."

"Alright. Bye ma."

I put my clothes on and retrieved my phone and purse. "Bye August." And with that I left.

By the time I got home I was tired as hell. As soon as I entered the door Lily came running up to me. "Sin I missed you."

I picked her up. "I missed you too." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where you been?" Lender asked as he walked into sight. I rolled my eyes.

Lily giggled. "Oweee! SIN!" Lily yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"Your in trouble." She pointed at my left hand that was missing my wedding ring.

Damn! My phone vibrated. I got it out seeing it was a message from August. I opened it seeing a picture of my ring.

I forgot it.

It's been a long ass time but here you go love y'all. Something short and sweet.