Chapter 3.

Sin.

The next morning I woke up and had to immediately hop in the shower. I had the sexiest wet dream about August. I can't even deny it and say I didn't like it because I enjoyed it. I wish it was real but unfortunately I was married. After my shower I was going to make breakfast but Chandra had texted me and asked if I would mind helping her make breakfast for the girls, I told her I would be over in 30 minutes. I went by McDonalds and got my husband the pancake platter since I wouldn't be cooking for him, I dropped it off at home and went to Chandra's house.

"Thank you so much for coming by again. I appreciate the help." I fanned Cha off.

"No need to thank me." If only she knew she was the one doing me the favor. The more I was here the more I got to lay eyes on August. I was anticipating for him to come down the stairs. I wore this outfit just for him.

"The girls are still sleep so we should get started. August will probably be down here the moment he starts smelling food." She and I both shared a laugh. "You know how black people are when they smell food in their sleep."

And that was the truth. I remember waking up many times to the smell of breakfast cooking. I'd hop out of bed so fast and wash my face and brush my teeth. I'd race to the kitchen ready to eat and if my mom didn't have it ready I'd be hella pissed.

Chandra and I both walked in the kitchen and she had already took everything out that and all we had to do was get to cooking. I started on the eggs because I was good at that.

"I have this new waffle maker that makes the pancakes in the shape of a heart. The girls love it." I looked over at the waffle maker and it was nice and so cute.

"Yay heart waffles." I cheered.

"August claims he doesn't care about it but I know he loves it too."

"August seems like he loves anything. He came in here last night eating up all the food." That boy could eat for a skinny person. I swear it was always the skinny people who always ate so much.

Chandra laughed. "Yes, he can really throw down. He eats like he starves." Starving, huh? I wonder how he ate the ... never mind. I laughed.

Chandra and I got going in the kitchen having conversation every now and then. She was only talking about the kids father and how he had passed away. She informed me that they were engaged and she was madly in love with him and they had been together for a long time.

I gave her my condolences not being too sympathetic I know some people get angry when people pity them. Chandra assured me everything was fine and it was just another one of those things. God was testing her and she would get through with it.

She was doing pretty well since August was staying with her and helping her out. I thought that was very sweet of him to help out his older sister when she needed him in a time like this.

"So how long have y'all been here?"

"We just moved here recently. A few months ago." Chandra and I were now fixing plates.

"I see ya' back again." I stopped for a moment hearing his voice. I didn't know he had came down the stairs. I turned around smiling but not to much. I didn't want Chandra to think I was using her to get to August or anything. I really wasn't. It was like cheating on a test. Imagine you didn't study for the test and your going to do it on your own but then the teacher leaves out the room and the answer key is sitting right on the desk. However August was just the bonus.

"Good Morning." I batted my eyes briefly before turning back around.
I got a quick look and August was fully dressed. Where was he going early this morning?

"Y'all got it smelling good in here. Can I get my plate to go?"

Cha turned around looking at August. It was stern look that a Mother would give. "Where you going?"

"I'm grown. Don't worry about all'at. " August grabbed a plate coming over fixing his own.

"Your barely 22."

"Stop treating me like I'm one of yo damn kids Cha. I can handle my own." August and Chandra argued back and forth. August playing the role of a child and Cha being the protective Mother.

"I don't care August. I still need to know where your going."

"None of yo business." August got a piece of bacon stuffing it in his mouth and more on his plate.

"Keep playing with me and I'll lock yo ass out."

"But I got a key though." August gave Chandra a dumb founded look.

Chandra rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I can't win with you." She stomped off going to wake up the girls I suppose.

I waited till I could no longer hear her footsteps before I turned my gaze to August.

"I gave ya' a pass to come up to my room. You ain't take it, yet ya' still starring at me."

"Their my eyes. I can do as I please with them."

August chuckled and nodded his head. He wrapped his plate up and I finished making the plate I was on. I felt a hard smack on my ass. It hurt like hell. August had some heavy ass hands.

"Their my hands. I can do as I please with them." August mocked me. He wrapped his arms around my waist letting his hands make their way up to my boobs and he squeezed them.

I let a soft moan while he massaged them then let them go. "See ya' lata'."

Him and that accent gave me chills and I was never really into young men but August was a different story.

After feeding the kids and taking them to the park Chandra and I were tired. Now we both lay stretched out on the couch. The girls company had left and they were up stairs in their room playing with one another.

"No more sleep overs."

"Unless we're dropping them off."

"You got that right." Chandra and I high fived.

"I need some water. Want some?"

"No I'm good. Thank you." Chandra got up going to the kitchen. My phone started vibrating and I picked it up seeing it was August. It was a text message.

August: meet me @ da' Hilton in 20 mins.

I got up slipping on my shoes. "Chandra my husband needs me so I'll see you tomorrow." She walked out the kitchen.

"Oh well Okay boo. Thanks for coming by."

"No problem." I gave her a hug. "Lily come on sweetie." Lily and the girls came running. They all exchanged hugs as Lily and I left. I was dropping her off and heading to the Hilton's for what ever reason August wanted me to be there.

Short update. I have a baby in child development class and her name is Kinsley Denise Alsina. Yes, August is the baby daddy. However, I hate this little girl she's cried 12 times since 4 all the way until now and all she wants to do is eat and be burped. I'm highly annoyed. I won't be updating again for awhile including my other stories. I've been super busy with school and everything else.

Love y'all tho.

I'm out.