Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Hangeul: 힘쎈여자 도봉순
Other Names: Strong Girl Bong Soon

Main Cast :

• ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik as Ahn Min Hyuk
• Park Bo Young as Do Bong Soon
• Ji Soo as In Guk Doo
• Ahn Woo Yeon as Do Bong Gi
• Park Bo Mi as Na Kyung Shim

Main Cast :

• 朴炯植:安民赫
• 朴宝英:都奉順
• 志 洙:印国斗
• 安友渊:都奉奇
• 朴宝美:罗京心

Main Cast :

• 제국의 아이들의 박형식 : 안민혁
• 박보영 : 도봉순
• 지 수 : 인국두
• 안우연 : 도봉기
• 박보미 : 나경심

Plot:

Do Bong Soon was born with superhuman strength. Her strength is hereditary and passed along only to the women in her family. Her dream is to create a video game with herself as the main character.

She desperately wants to become a delicate and elegant woman, which is the ideal type of her crush, In Guk Doo, a police officer. Thanks to her strength, she gets a job as bodyguard to rich heir Ahn Min Hyuk, the CEO of a gaming company, Ainsoft.

In contrast to Guk Doo, Min Hyuk is an eccentric man who is playful, a little spoiled, has no regard for rules, and dislikes policemen. He has recently received anonymous threats and has even been stalked, leading him to hire Bong Soon as his bodyguard after seeing her beat up a bunch of men after they threatened an old man who was an elementary school bus driver.

A series of kidnapping cases happen in Dobong-dong, the district Bong Soon lives in, and she is determined to catch the culprit, who targeted her best friend. With help and training from Min Hyuk, she manages to control her strength to use it for good causes. Min Hyuk and Bong Soon find their relationship growing into something more.

 Min Hyuk and Bong Soon find their relationship growing into something more

Personal Rating: 9-10/10