W: Two Worlds

Hangeul: 더블유
Other Names: W - Two Worlds Apart

Main Cast :

~ Lee Jong Suk as Kang Cheol
~ Han Hyo Joo as Oh Yeon Joo
~ 5urprise's Lee Tae Hwan as Seo Do Yoon
~ Jung Yoo Jin as Yoon So Hee

Main Cast :

• 李钟硕:姜哲
• 韩孝周:吴妍珠
• 李太奂:徐道允
• 郑釉珍:尹昭熙

Main Cast :

~ 이종석 : 강 철
~ 한효주 : 오연주
~ 서프라이즈의 이태환 : 서도윤
~ 정유진 : 윤소희

Plot:

The series focuses on the eponymous fictional webtoon entitled W, written and illustrated by its legendary author and illustrator Oh Sung Moo. W became famous in the entire South Korea that even its version in print became a bestseller in the country.

The storyline of the webtoon W starts with the younger years of its main character Kang Cheol, a handsome and intelligent boy who is also skilled in shooting. He becomes famous in South Korea as he won a shooting competition during the 2004 Athens Olympics.

But this fame gets ruined when his entire family was killed by an unknown Murderer, and he gets falsely accused of the crime. Another villain Han Cheol Ho handles the case to gain political popularity, pronouncing in court to impose death penalty upon Kang Cheol.

Nevertheless, Kang Cheol was deemed innocent of the crime. Depressed over losing his family, he attempts to commit suicide over the Han River but he stops himself and chooses to move on with his life.

Ten years later, Kang Cheol becomes a multimillionaire. He starts his "Project W" in his continuous efforts to catch the real culprit behind his family's death; part of the project is his television broadcasting company dubbed "W," after the initials of the interrogatives "who" and "why" (hence, the title of the webtoon).

One night, he receives a suspicious phone call and gets severely injured by the same mysterious Murderer at the rooftop of his penthouse.

(Not full plot)

Personal Rating: 8-9/10