"Let me go." Seulgi aggressively let go of his hand.

Her unbelievable view was right. It was Lee Taeyong. The guy who she bears a grudge on since her high school times. An unthinkable situation that she never wished to confront, at last did happened to be true. A stupefying moment for her to be in that current position there with him, still can't believe how she ended up reuniting back with him.

"You are not supposed to be here."

"Kang Seulgi, can't we be friends again like we used to?"

She clutched her fists in disbelief. 

"Was it not enough about what you did to me 4 years ago?"

There was a small pause between their ferocious small conversation. She was not going to lie about the brown eyes that she used to stare at had been one of her longing hankers to have a gaze on it again. What is this feeling?

Her emotion of missing and hating simultaneously, had been fighting one another deep down in her. She had always been thinking to herself, if she should really be feeling like this instead of just hatred. She can't. Her memories of 4 years ago was something she wanted to obliterate from her mind but keep it safe inside in her roots at the same time. How puerile of her.

The dull of her really wasn't anything surprising, but is it only Taeyong that is making her that way?

"Why? Are you here to show off the good times you're having right now in your life? If so, go ahead and please do."

"You thought."

"Then get lost." Seulgi ended their talk herself by parting ways with him, heading back to her home. Taeyong wasn't able to do anything. He knew it was all his fault and mistake to have their friendship broken that way, but he at least wanted to manifest to Seulgi that it can be fixed again. 

"Oh dear, look at this little child not knowing where to go after having a conflict with her friend." Seulgi didn't have anywhere else to go other than Joohyun's place, knowing that she was free that day. She wasn't dare to walk back home after remembering that her sister is still at home. She once got caught skipping one of her dancing class and almost got her sister terminating her contract to SM just because of that one incident.

She didn't attend the class that time was because one of her favourite girl group, Girls Generation, was coming out with a new mini album. "I wasn't just being a normal fangirl! I was being my best to be encouraging and supportive to my future sunbaenim." She talked her sister out with an reasonable excuse that she immediately thought of. 

"He's no way my friend." 

"So, you're saying that he is back and suddenly asked to be friends again?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He didn't even try to apologize and suddenly asked to be friends again?"

"You didn't hear him out first? He must've had his reasons."

She stopped. He had reasons? Why did she never think of that? 

"Ruining my life was the reason probably. I know him well.."

"You thought." She recalled the words from Taeyong. What does he mean by that? Was there really a reason? 

She tried to calm herself down from all the excessive thinking. Why does it bother her so much? "Kang Seulgi, stop being in that pensive mood. It's not that serious if you think again." Joohyun threw a huge pillow right towards her face. "Headshot."