The Meet

Ok, this is just gonna be a short story to start my account. Thank you all for reading this, I love you (Not in that way for you perverts out there).

Lexa's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard my alarm playing Live While We're Young by One Direction. I love one Direction. Niall is my ultimate favorite. That's why my room is covered in Niall posters. I got out of bed and realized today was the first day of summer. Oh, I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Lexa, Lexa Mahone. And no, I am NOT related to Austin Mahone, but that would be awesome. I'm seventeen years old. People call my shorty because I am only 5ft 4in. I sighed as I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the shower head and hopped in the shower. I took my Hollister strawberry scented shampoo and massaged it into my hair and washed it out. One thing you should know about me, I love practicly everything in Hollister, Jack Wills, TopShop, Forever 21, Abercrombie, and that kind of stuff. Then I took my Hollister Strawberry conditioner and rubbed it on my extra hair hanging down. While I let it sit I quickly shaved my legs. Then I washed out my conditioner. I got out of the shower and dried my hair. I ripped my brush through my hair quickly and threw it up in a messy bun to let dry. Abother fact about me, I tip dye my hair. Then I changed into this while letting my hair dry out. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60296987. I took my hair down and blowdried it leaving it all wavy. I brushed through it one last time and stepped back to look at myself. After I approved I walked down and grabbed my car keys, phone, and bag and walked over to my Shiny Red Mustang. I was truly in love with my car. I drove over to Valley Fair. (Yes, this takes place in Minnesota where I live). I was meeting up with my friend Jenna. Once I found her, we walked to the entrance. We first just pigged out on food. Jen stopped after a couple of stuff but I kept eating. "Dang girl, how do you eat that much, yet your practically a stick?" Jen asked. I giggled," It's called skill." Then we got up and walked towards the Wild Thing. After we got off, I wasn't looking to where I was walking and ran into someone. I quickly looked up and said," Oh my God, i'm so sorry, I didn't see you the." I stopped in mid sentance for the fact I was talking to Niall Freakin Horan from One Freakin Direction. "Oh my god, yo-your Niall Horan... Where are the others?" He laughed and said," Raiding the food places, wouled you and your friend want to join us?" I turned to Jen with wide eyes and turned back Niall," Uh, sure." "And also," Niall said," What are your names?" "My name is Lexa and this is Jenna my friend. But she likes to be called Jen." "Ok, LEGGO!" Niall yelled. Then we bounded off in the direction of the boys.

There you have it, The Prolouge. How do you guys like it so far? Should I countinue?

Stay NANDOS!

-Tay Tay (AKA TAYLOR!!!!!!)