•Chapter 17•

"Nothing hurt us, like the things we don't say"

=============================

▪︎ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17▪︎

A

s soon as his eyes fell on the figures on the doorstep, his eyes widened.

But not with Shock but with Joy.

"Hyungs?", he asked excitedly

_______

Hyeri POV:

They nodded their head at Taehyung and in a moment, they were group hugging. What was actually going on?

Who are these people?

I faked a cough trying to separate them, and I succeeded.

Great, now the attention was on me?

"Uhhh....H-hello..I guess", yeah and thats me being awkward.

Taehyung smiled at me before turning to the two guys who were actually frowning at me now, out of confusion.

"Guys, meet Kang Hyeri. She is one of my friends here in Paris. Also my assistant in the office", he introduced me to these short guys and they bowed at me.

"Hyeri, these are my friends. Back in Korea. Yoongi and Jimin", he said proudly. From his expressions I could see how happy he was.

"Nice to meet you", I said bowing full 90°.

"Oh Taehyungie are you sure she is just a friend? I mean why is she in your house then. Is you and her perhaps---", Taehyung immediately cutted that Jimin guy before he said anything.

"No we are just friends. She had some family problems, so she is staying at my house for time being", Taehyung said being a little annoyed as he had to explain the whole situation.

"Aren't you gonna let us inside?", that Yoongi guy who looked as he was sleeping few minutes finally blurted some words.

Taehyung nodded his head and guided them inside the house.

We were all sitting in the living room, sipping our tea.

"So hyung how did you made it here? And why?", Taehyung asked a little curious about how these guys ended up here.

"Long story, I'll cut it short", that Yoongi guy spoke.

"So basically after you left Korea, your so called Parents were causing a chaos. They were acting like as if you're dead. They seached every corner of Korea for you but failed. Soon they stopped by us, and offered us some money to find you. Jimin being a dumb accepted their offer, but it was a good choice though. Then suddenly an idea popped in our mind. We decided to come here, to France with that money. We told your Parents that we'll go find you in Jeju Island but it was a lie honestly. So now we're here. The main purpose of us coming here was that we wanted to see you, and also have some fun here in Paris", Yoongi explained the whole situation.

"And you call that a short story?", Jimin laughed as he said.

"Yes, cause I didn't told all the perverted things you said to me in the plane", Yoongi said as he glared at Jimin and Jimin completely shut his mouth.

Wow they are funny guys.

"But hyung, what are you gonna say to my parents, if they called you and asked if you guys have found me? Won't you return back to Korea?, you guys will be suspicious", Taehyung asked.

"I won't answer to their phone calls. I even named their contact as 'Don't Answer'. And about returning back to Korea....well we'll stay here with you", Yoongi said and that made Taehyung more happier then before.

"You guys made my day. The most happiest day of my life", Taehyung stated in Joy.

"Yeah...Yeah...now tell me where is my room? I feel sleepy", Yoongi said. Its morning though. Did he spent his whole life sleeping?

"The one right on the corner, upstairs", Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

After he left, it was only me, Taehyung and Jimin.

"We have to leave for work Hyeri or we'll be late", Taehyung said getting up.

"Wait! Can you find us a Job, I mean we both----", before Jimin can speak more Taehyung interupted him.

"Sure I've a friend of mine and Jungkook. Kim Namjoon...the CEO of my company. He might hire you guys", Taehyung said and Jimin eyes widened in excitement.

"As Janitors", Taehyung ended his sentence.

"Just kidding", Taehyung said.

"Won't you sleep?", Taehyung asked him just before we left.

"Nahhhh, I want to roam around Paris. By the way, Jungkook lives here doesn't he?", Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Text me his address", he said and Taehyung nodded, we both getting out of the house.

I like these guys, they are funny......