✧Special Chapter✧

"Every Story has an end,
But in life,
Every end is a new beginning"

_______________________

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

S͓̽p͓̽e͓̽c͓̽i͓̽a͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽C͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽

╼ ╾

~ 4 Years Later ~

"Geez, Taehyung! Stop this childish act and give her what she wants", I yelled through the Kitchen as I could hear Taeri  whining. Probably Taehyung's messing with her again.

It's already been 4 years since our marriage.

"Mommy, Daddy's not taking me to the park", with a cute little puppy face Taeri came towards me taking small steps.

"Wait a second, let me teach Daddy a lesson. Until then you wait here, ok?", I stated as she nodded her head, sitting on the floor near Yeontan.

'Taehyung is so dead!', I thought before striding upstairs with a spatula in my hand. He needs to learn how to be a good dad who listens to everything his one and only daughter says.

With some force, I roughly opened our bedroom door, only to notice him fast sleep soundly while hugging one of his tiger plushie.

Atfirst, my eyes softened at the scene, but then I remembered that I had some unfinished bussiness with him.

"Yah! Wake Up, Hurry! Stop prentending that you're sleeping, cause it won't work", I almost yelled playfully hitting his shoulder with the spatula.

But the things didn't worked as I wanted them to. Instead, I felt myself being pulled by him, and great! Now I'm on top of him.

"You got me", He whispered as he winked at me, holding my waist even more tighter then before.

"Taehyung, let go", I stated and I would lie if I say I wasn't nervous. It's not as if he hasn't done these type of things before, its just that everytime it hits differently.

"Nah, you were too noisy", He said and was about to lean in towards my face when I stopped him.

"What are you doing? Taeri might see us, let go", With a groan, Taehyung finally let go of me and I stood up and picked the spatula from the floor and pointed it at him, as if it was a knife.

"You're gonna take Taeri to park, right now. No excuses! She wants to eat icecream", I said and he playfully rolled his eyes getting up from the bed and stretching his arms, like he usually does.