six

I arrived at the front door of my new place. I first observed my surroundings and saw that no one was around. I sighed and entered the passcode then unlocked the door. Just as I opened the door, I noticed a silhouette of a man lying on the couch. I panicked and switched on the lights fast.

"Who the fuc- Seonho? Is that you?" I peeked slowly, maintaining my distance from him.

He grunted and faced me with a silly smile then stood up, "Hi, Sis."

I let out a shaky breath and dropped onto the floor. The things I bought at the store rolled inches away from my position. Seonho chuckled and picked up the food and bottles one by one. He helped me stand up while I was still dazed.

"Why. Didn't. You. Fucking. Replied!" I said then started hitting him on his shoulders and punched his gut. He groaned in pain and had the nerve to laugh.

"Relax, you know I'll always be fine. I contacted Johnny and he told me where you were and what happened." He held my hands and I looked up at him. I angrily grabbed the things from him and headed to the small kitchen the place has.

"You're at it again huh? What about school? How many times have I told yo-" I began arranging the foods in cabinets and lined up the water bottles inside the refrigerator.

"I think I found the fucker. A guy from the club told me that his father kept a profile of hired assassins and will give it tom-"

"Stop it! If you continue this you are going to get yourself killed." I yelled, closing the refrigerator's door.

"What do you want me to do? Just leave it alone? It's his fault our parents are gone! We shoul-"

I slammed my fists on the marble countertop, "Fuck! Seonho! It's my fault they're dead! Not anyone else's! So, just stop-"

"It's not your fault! What are you even afraid of? Johnny told me he'll even help us ki-"

I turned my head to him and shakily yelled, "What am I scared of? I'm scared that I might lose you too! My younger brother, my only sibling and remaining family, will also be gone because of me.... because I didn't do anything to protect you."

I sighed and leaned on the countertop while sniffing. I didn't notice I began crying with the heated argument I just had with Seonho. A few seconds after, I felt someone hug me from the back while I was wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry. I- I'm doing good at school. It's just that I overheard some guys at a club one night and my curiosity got the best of me. I won't pry into it again, I promise." I broke the hug and faced him.

I held my pinky finger in front of him, "You promise? Let us set conditions before you go back to your dorm."

Seonho rolled his eyes but still connected his pinky finger with mine, "I promise. I'll really stop after I get that lis-"

I shook my head, "No, you would just focus on your studies and-"

He stopped my head from shaking and pushed my cheeks together, "No. I'll stop after getting the list. I promise that to you. That's the end of it, just after the list."

I breathed out and scowled at him. Swatting his hands away from my face, I pushed him away from me and replied, "Fine. Always call me after class and before you go to class. Video call me-"

"Then, I might as well live here." He commented.

I hissed and pointed my finger at him, "You-"

"I get it. I get it. Stop pointing your finger. I will do everything you want." He hugged me again and started swaying.

I stopped him from swaying and nudged his side. "Want to eat dinner?"

"You're going to cook? No, thank you."

"Fuck you."

I'M GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW TOO 

I SUCK AT FLASHBACKS BUT I'LL TRY TO GIVE SOME MORE HINTS FOR..... HEHEHE