15. 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓮?

*This chapter is very long! And for those who don't get it, the first scene is the beginning of a music video the girls are shooting*

"𝒫ℴ𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋ℴ𝓇?"

September 10, 1992

Rochester, NY
1:00 pm

.Izzah.Izzy.

[Intro: Tehmina & Caller]Yo, this is Exit 22 Radio liiveWith your girl T-Mina, we loove rap music

Yo, this is Exit 22 Radio liive
With your girl T-Mina, we loove rap music

Listen, uh, we got a caller on line one

Caller, what's your problem?

"Hello, I'm on the radio with Tehmina?!"

How's it going? Yeah

"It ain't going good, my man ain't doing his things he used to do, at all"

I got just what you need, brand new EXIT22 (Okay)
You heard it here first, EXIT22 Radio, we, love, you

"What them girls gon' do for me? Aw"

"Okay thats scene, beautiful Tehmina! Alright girls get ready to get in y'all positions!" The director called out. We're shooting the video for our new single Kiss Kiss (a/n: by Chris Brown and T-Pain) which I wrote and Tehmina produced in honor of my 21st birthday. DeVante LOVED the track when we played it for him. He said it was different and waay ahead of it's time, so he definitely approved. We're shooting the video now but we're not releasing the song or the video until next year when our new album comes out.

Since DeVante and Miss Tia are here for the shoot, my bodyguard Tremaine is off today. So far having Tremaine around from time to time has been pretty cool, I even opened up to him about my relationship with Earl since I'm sure DeVante didn't give him the full details of what happened between us. He doesn't really talk much, so of course he didn't have too much to say about it except 'damn, that's unfortunate.' But it's cool, some people just aren't talkers, hell I know I'm not.

Our new video is a high school football theme, so Emani and I are wearing women's football outfits while Xina is playing a cheerleader on the sidelines. The concept is that Emani and I are on opposing teams both playing star quarterbacks for our teams. Instead of actually playing football, we're basically having a dance off on the field. Tia and DeVante both agreed to play the coaches for each team while Tehmina is playing the announcer/ radio girl. The video overrall is just a cute and fun concept that we came up with since most rnb groups always seem to be serious and well....predictable. They just stand around and sing. See that ain't EXIT's style, we like to go against the grain...be different.