Chapter 5 - Why can't you leave me alone?!

"K-Kami...?"

❍Kirishima's POV❍

Kaminari stood at the doorway, hiding everything but his head. His eyes occupied huge dark bags underneath, while also having a slight pink tint, probably from crying.

"why do you want to spend time with me?" His eyes looked so.. so empty...

"We just wanted to see how you're doing DenDen!" Mina tried to push the door open a little further. In response Kaminari tried to move her hand, and they started to argue playfully.

In a single moment his door opened wide enough for anyone to peer inside. So, I took a peak and immediately something drew me to the floor.

It was only a second but I swear I saw a flower with blood speaks on it. I gasp inaudibly and look at Katsuki. From the look on his face, I knew he didn't see what I saw.

I put on a fake smile and tapped on Mina's shoulder. "Mina, if he really wants to be left alone, I think we should respect his privacy."

I was answered by two sets of whining from Sero and Mina who tried to talk me out of dragging them away from the door. I looked back and saw Kaminari giving me the death stare before shuting the door and locking it.

I could feel Katsuki glaring at me as I dragged the other two to the common area.

As soon as I stepped in I saw Tokoyami and Shoji cuddling on the sofa with Todoroki and Midoriya. MCR was blasting from the TV with most people nodding their head to the beat.

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

I felt so disgusted, watching Midoriya and Todoroki just sit there... smiling... not knowing what they have done to their classmate.

He said, "Son, when you grow up would you be the savoir of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

What have they done...?

He said, "Will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers? The plans that they have made?"

What have they done?

"Because one day, I'll leave you. A phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade"

What have they done?!

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band

This is Midroiya's fault that Kaminari is suffering...

He said, "Son, when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

It's all Midoriya's fault...

Sometimes I get the feelin' she's watching over me

It's all his fault...

And other times I feel like I should go, and through it all, the rise and fall

ALL HIS FAULT!!

The bodies in the streets, and when you're gone, we want you all to know

"KIRISHIMA WHAT THE FUCK?!"

We'll carry on~

"KIRISHIMA GET OFF OF HIM!!"

We'll carry on~

"KIRISHIMA! YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS TO GET OFF HIM!!"

And though you're dead and gone, believe me your memory will carry on

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD!!"

We'll carry on~

"Kirishima-kun! I'm sorry for whatever I did! Just please stop!"

And in my heart, I can't contain it. The anthem won't explain it

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST MAKE KAMINARI SUFFER LIKE THAT?! HOW CAN YOU BE A HERO IF YOU WON'T HELP YOUR FRIENDS?!"

"KIRISHIMA THAT'S ENOUGH!"

I felt Aizawa's scarf clasp my arms to my side. I growled loudly as he pulled me off of Midoriya. "What the hell has gotten into you Kirishima?!"

"HE MADE KAMI SUFFER!! HE MADE KAMINARI GET HANAHAKI" I yelled pulling on my restraints.

"W-what do you mean...?" Midoriya looked up, his face was covered with newly formed bruises and blood that I caused. Todoroki was by his side glaring at me.

"What do I mean?!" I laughed and tried to get closer to the two. "Kaminari now has the Hanahaki disease because of you. This morning he tried to confess to you but saw you were with Todoroki and ran away crying."

Midoriya sat shocked as Uraraka ran up with a first aid kit. "Now he is going to die, and it's all your fault!"

"N-no... It can't be..."

"Yes it can be because it's happening right now you fucker!" I growled, my only focus right now is to make sure Midoriya pays for what he has done. I feel my bindings tighten as I was being turned around.

"Kirishima, we need to have a little talk in my office... Now. I need to get answers out of you.."

Words: 775