Chapter 7- Why?

♬Midoriya's POV

"KAMINARI WHERE ARE YOU?!" I cried out.

"Midoriya. I think it's better to just forget him." Todoroki grabbed my shoulder, having a unusual look on his face.

"What are you saying Todoroki?!" I yelled at him. Turning around I stared him in the eyes completely in rage. "Have you gone out of your mind?! One of our classmates is about to die and you give no concern?!"

I felt all eyes on me as I kept going. "I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!! YOU GAVE ME THIS STUPID IDEA AND YOU TOOK IT TOO FAR!!!"

I saw his eyes change to saddness, god why can't I stop?! "I HATE YOU!! I WISH I NEVER HELPED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!"

Todoroki sighed before taking a step towards me. "Midoriya, calm down. You are getting out of hand-"

"I need to calm down...? I NEED TO CALM DOWN?!" I laughed whipe still looking at him with pure hatred. "YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU TRICKED ME INTO DOING THIS!! YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU GOT PSYCHOTIC WHEN EVER SOMEONE GOT NEAR ME!!"

His eyes watered as he stamered, "M-midoriya..."

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!!" I really need to shut up. "I HATE YOU!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!"

I huffed as my throat hurt from all of the yelling. I clenched my fists and looked down. "You thought that Kaminari-Kun didn't truly love me. So it's your fault that we are in this situation."

I looked up, eyes full of only fury and hatred. "Never. Talk to me or even get close to me again. I never want to see your face again unless I have to."

I turned around walking away hearing his sobs. Hearing him fall to the ground. I know I may of taken it to far but, he deserves it. He never shoupd have given me that STUPID plan.

♪Kaminari's POV♪

What the hell? WHAT THE HELL?!

Did I hear Midoriya actually cuss?! When could he do that?! Who even taught him that word?!

I sliped from the tree branch I was sitting on. I fell on branch underneath me and I grunted. My horror only spikened as I heard the branch start to crack.

CRACK!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

SNAP!

I grabbed my arm in pain as I rolled over on my side in pain.

"KAMINARI!"

Shit. They found me. I just sat there, awaiting for my certain doom.

Midoriya was in the lead with a few other classmates behind him. "Oh my god! Kaminari! You don't know how worried I was!" He hugged me, trapping me.

He squeezed relatively hard around my arms. Pain shot up my arm, "ARGH!! Midoriya stop squeezing!"

He let go slightly, still keeping me in place. The pain died down a little. I felt Midoriya's nose dig into my neck. It was so adorable.

As if on cue, the fimilar itching in my throat was back again. I pushed Midoriya away, turning to the side to cough.

After my little session, I turned back to Midoriya to see his face smothered in worry. "Kaminari-kun... I'm so sorry. It wasn't my plan.."

"I know...," I interrupted. "I heard your argument with Todoroki..." I rubbed the nape of my neck awkwardly, not really knowing what to say next.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that..." He muttered looking down.

"It's fine..."

♬Midoriya's POV

I looked back up when I heard violent coughs. "Kaminari-Kun?!"

Kaminari was violently coughing into his hand. I looked closely and saw blood flying out.

"Kaminari-Kun! Look I love you! I didn't know before and I thought that maybe Todoroki's plan would work. I'm sorry, I loce you so so much." Kaminari fell into my arms as he passed out.

Hopefully I wasn't too late...