Chapter 28: Breathing

28: Breathing

Marc

"Fuck!" He hissed for the third time that day. Everyone who remembered Kay kissing the DJ felt like someone was kicking his balls. To mitigate his discomfort, he decided to call Katherina - the waitress she had met a week ago - they agreed to go out for drinks and meet on Thursday, as it was their day off.

Inside he was convinced that he was not making the best decision about his love life, but the reality was that if he didn't, he would go crazy. "It would be ideal to have the formula to forget and heal a fucking heart ..." He thought bitterly as he remembered Jörg's call. "Would they be together again?" He heard a little voice inside.

Ten minutes before ten o'clock, he was walking on Grafinger Str. because they agreed to meet in Schlagergarten, - according to Katherina, it had a very good atmosphere and on Thursdays, there was Karaoke night. Regretfully, he turned away with the intention of leaving when he heard his name being shouted. "Damn!" He thought as he turned to her. "Without the work clothes, she looked much better". Marc decided as he watched from head to toe. She was a very pretty woman.

"Are you having second thoughts about our date?" She asked jokingly as a greeting.

"How could I, with you as my companion?" Smiling, Marc replied, as they walked toward the entrance.

At midnight and after a lot of shots of tequila his mood improved substantially. "He was having a better time than he expected." "He thought about it as he watched her sing at the top of her lungs, no matter how out of tune she was ... she was definitely a lot of fun.

"I had a good time," Marc confirmed when he left her at the door of her house.

"I had a good time too; do you want to come in?" Katherina replied.

"Thanks, but it's better not." He smiled a little. He decided that it was not a good idea to start something that he didn't know if he wanted to finish. -

"Okay," she agreed. Even so, she walked slowly to him and kissed him. He hadn't had other lips than Kay's since he had had sex with a couple of women, but they never kissed him. It was a pleasant sensation so he decided to continue with that kiss feeling her soft lips and her warm breath against him.

Once they agreed to meet again, Marc climbed into the taxi and headed home. Contrary to the custom of the past few days, his mood had improved. Smiling, he leaned back in the seat.