Chapter 22

Brittany POV (still in a coma)

I really want to wake up so i can see my kids, God knows what they will do if i dont wake up.

"Grandma,how do i wake up?"

"Just blink honey."

"Grandma i can't."

"Yes you can."

As my grandma started to fade away i tried to blink but it wouldn't work. I prayed to God once again.

I blinked my eyes and this time they moved. I opened my eyes and i immediately started coughing. A bunch of nurses came flying in.

"Get the doctor!"

Makayla's POV

"Babe your phone is ringing." Said kayla. I grabbed my phone and i saw the hospital was calling me. If this motherfucker is calling me to tell me to pull the plug I will fuck his ass up.

I wasn't going to answer it but something told me to answer it.

"Hi,this is dr.nepps I need you to come to the hospital ASAP."

"Ok,I'm on my way right now."

"Babe,Dr.nepps told me to come to the hospital,wanna come with?"

"Yea,let me put on some clothes and I will meet you in the car."

15 minutes later

We got to the hospital way faster than usual. I was pushing 100 on the highway. I dont know what's going on,what if my mom is gone?

We walked to the receptionist desk and as soon as I was about to talk dr.nepps walked to me.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that your mother is awake,it's nothing like we seen before she woke up from her coma and we ran some tests and we found out that the bullet didn't hit a major organ."

"So is she ok?"

"Well,she still has to remain here just so that we can run more tests but yes she is fine,you can go and see her."

"Wait,makayla I just wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers,being a doctor you see all types of things but I have never seen a miracle like this."

"Dr.nepps I'm not the one to think,see I may be gay and all but I know the power of prayer,something that you should know something about."

I walked away and asked the receptist where my mom was. 

"Hey mommy."

"Hey baby."

"Mama,I missed you so much."

"I missed you too,where is Mercedes and Javon?"

"They are with Ms.Ashley right now."

"I'll call them and see if they can come." Said kayla.

Ashley's POV

Bam bam bam-

"The hell?

"Who is it?"

"Open up Ashley,you already know who it is."

I know that voice,is that my old boss?

"Ashley, I know you are in there open up."

I have no choice but to open the door,he's not going to go away until i do.

As soon as i opened the door two of his guys grabbed me.

"You really think you can just say quit and be done with it?"

"I'm sorry,i have kids to take care of i can't do this."

Mercedes,Jaxon and Javon came downstairs.

"Hey, hey,go back upstairs,its going to be ok."

"Mom,whats going on?" Said Jaxon.

"jaxon,baby just go."

"No mom,i'm staying here."

The two guys grabbed me, I couldnt do anything about it,if I did then they would most definitely shoot me.

"Get your hands off my mom,yo back up."

As soon as they carried me outside they threw me in a van,tied me up and they put a rag over my face,the next thing i know, I was out.

Kayla POV

"I tried calling she's not answering,maybe she's at work."

Imessage from Brother🤞🏾

Mom has been kidnapped!!!