3:00

Enjoy~

---

Two months later

Slowly, the trio adjusted to their newfound home. Farlan, ended up being placed in the gardening division while Isabel was placed into the kitchen as a way to keep Sasha from eating all of the scrumptious food that was placed in the pantry. Their adjustment was rigorous, in the beginning, but once the first week passed by they were sufficient enough to be trusted to be left without supervision.

Levi, on the other hand, was plagued with work. Erwin was never satisfied with the male, with the exception of cleanliness. Often times, when I passed by the pair a harsh scolding was common, such as right now. Standing in the doorway of the small dining quarters of the servants, stood two powerful opposing forces. Levi's impassive face only set Erwin off even more.

"How many times must I tell you, you cannot say such words in this Manor!"

"Eat shit old man, now give me back my cravat before I beat you to a pulp!" he growled with a lunge towards his mentor. Erwin simply raised his arm out of reach of the shorter male.

"It is not part of the (L/N) uniform for the head butler. You cannot disgrace your lady, Ackerman."

Finally deciding to end their quarrel I entered the room, "Now now Erwin, give me the cravat."

"M-My Lady (L/N)!" With a stiff arm, I immediately received the item. Peering my eyes over the elaborate table set that currently occupied the top I tilted my head to the side, "Teaching etiquette yet again?"

A collapsing sigh escaped my dear friend's lips this was a daily event as Levi seemed to struggle with this the most, other than his studies such as writing and reading, "Yes, I am afraid so." Erwin then began listing all of the said things that Levi has left to master.

I ended up blocking out the endless complaints as I glanced to the male that was being openly criticized. His gaze dulling as he stared into the corner of the room. Clearly, he was working hard, even working after training hours. His body is tense in a new way, his hands still adorned with callous even though they should be beginning to heal, even his suit is correctly buttoned...shame that Erwin cannot see such progress in such a short time.

"Erwin, could you go fetch me some tea, please I wish to have a conversation with Levi." Immediately Erwin stopped his vicious attack, Levi's face remained stoic, but his eyes told a thousand words, he's scared.

"Right away my lady"

Being left alone, I took a seat petting the cravat that was in my hands gently. This was the only item that Levi brought with him to the manor, "Please take a seat, Levi."

Moving carefully as if he was being tested the ravenette sat across from me. His eyes locked on the cravat that was being teased with my digits.

"This is very important to you isn't it?"

"...Yes my lady." The words rolled off his tongue as if someone was holding a knife to his throat.

"I thought that I said not to call me that."

A sharp click echoed around the room, "Erwin said that I should be ashamed to call you by such a name."

A small smirk entered my face, "Well, Erwin isn't here right now is he?"

His stormy beads flickered to me. They really are so beautiful, no wonder they haunt me so. "You have a point brat."

"Now, what's the story behind this cravat?" I asked gently placing it in front of me, "If you cannot answer me at this moment I understand. We can wait for as long as you like."