Peni Parker. Search for Luis.

Peni Parker arrived, as a tourist, to The Dust Republic of Rio Grand. (Téxico) she was greeted by the Avenger local supervisor of the area. Jin Saotome. The New Falcon.

Peni: Captain Saotome.

Peni was about to do a military salute, but Jin stopped her by offering a handshake.

Jin: Lieutenant Parker. There's a very anti-mexican and anti-american sentiment since the Trump presidency and what recently happened in New Mexico 3rd energy facilities. (See Marvel vs Capcom Next-Gen Avengers)
Peni: I know. Luisito-kun and I were there fighting Neo HYDRA. Thank you for offering your help, not as Avenger Supervisor, but as his friend. You were his idol and inspiration.
Jin: Care to tell me what you know?

Peni breaks the 4th wall and began what she learned from Luis Miyabi. The storytelling mode.

 The storytelling mode

Hi guys. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. My name is Peni Parker. I was the pilot of my father's SP//dr suit. I'm from a New York in the year 3145 on Earth TRN704. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and developed a psychic link with it since it helped me to handle my father's robot without dying in the process. We're best friends. A few years after the Convergence, I joined the Next-Avengers of this Earth. Tried to have a relationship with Dorai Buchanan Rogers ( Captain America's son and Next Generation Winter Soldier), but he loved Hyo Sonn Han (The current Captain America and daughter of Juri Han) I've met a very interesting young man. The agent of SHIELD was a young man called Luis Miyabi. He was also a mech-pilot . Not only that, he was a mutant and a resourceful technopath. (See Marvel vs Capcom Next-Gen Avengers FanFiction)

We fought Neo HYDRA, saved the country, saved the timeline, our friends Dorai Buchanan Rogers and Hime-Pool (Lilith Aensland) seemingly died trying to save the timeline, saved New Metro from The Hand, Luis tried to be a hero covering for me with a knockoff Iron Spider Suit alongside the New Defenders, then we broke up. (See Marvel vs Capcom Next Defenders Fanfiction) Still remember the scene. he was on his way to pick me up from the hospital, but i was furious at him for creating a Spider-Man battlesuit.

Peni: How dare you? You took my A:17 Spidey Armor and reverse engineered it into that monstrosity!!
Luis Miyabi: I couldn't just stand idly by when I saw you hurt by Typhoid Mary. i couldn't let her get away from it! (See marvel vs Capcom Next-Gen Defenders)
Peni: And that justified the fact that she's in the hospital with an arm and leg broken, plus a collapsed lung?! She might die!!!!
Luis Miyabi: (sarcasm) Uuy si, pobrecita! (Oh, cry me a river!) She deserved that and more!! Maybe is the fact that I'm not Dorai Buchanan Rogers, ain't that right? . Otherwise it would've been OK!!!
Peni: What?!

(read it like manga from right to left)