3//green

Cameron's POV

The Andrea girl had given me a venomous look with her smoky green eyes before speeding down the hallway, trying to cover the big wet patch down her front. Staring after her, I leaned on the doorway to the girls' room with my arms crossed. Zayum, she had some long ass sexy legs.

Pulling me out of daze, Nikki had placed her arm on my bicep. My jaw slackened slightly as I saw she was only wearing her bra and panties that didn't leave much to the imagination. God damn, she looked hot. Her blue eyes were smouldering, and though I preferred green, they screamed sexy. Growling slightly, I took her waist in my arm and kissed her, and she giggled against my lips as she gripped my shirt and pulled us into the girls' locker room.

As I pulled away from her, I smirked. "Hey baby."

Giving me a smirk or her own without looking at me, she reached into her bra for the pocket mirror she always kept there, showing me more that what was already on show. As she began fixing the lipgloss that was smeared slightly on her thin rosebud mouth, I gave a little salute to the half dressed girls that were huddled in the room and they screamed. Rolling my eyes, I turned back to Nikki. Jesus, they did this every time, and I knew they really didn't give a shit whether I saw them or not. High school girls were sluts.

"Did you see that Andrea chick walk out of here," Nikki hissed, now dragging her long black nail across the border of her lips to collect the lipgloss. "She is literally the biggest whore I've ever seen."

I frowned. That was unwarranted for. I'd never seen Andrea in anything less than her gym kit and not in a even a bikini ever, despite living in Cali.

"Let's just forget about her," I put my arm around Nikki's waist and pecked her on the lips. "Let's just go to gym."

~~

I grinned and lifted my shirt over my head as I celebrated the goal I just scored. Our team were winning 2-0 and the boys surrounded me, slapping me on the back and cheering.

Scanning for Nikki, I saw her with her posse of girls at the edge of the field, staring at Andrea, who was pretending to not see them whisper about her. I shook my head. Girls were bitches.

The play started again, and the other team were in possession of the ball. Nikki wasn't doing much for her team, still standing on the edge and just playing with her nails. Watching my team try to get possession was funny, and they were doing shit.

Suddenly the ball was passed to Andrea, and with a determined look on her face, she shot the ball straight into the goal.

That was just plain fucking sexy.

She was smiling, genuinely, for what seemed like the first time I'd ever seen as a few of the people on her time cheered, and her face looked like what I could only describe as Christmas morning. Freaking amazing.

Coach pulled me out of my daze as she called us all over to herself. "Okay guys, good game, that was some good soccer there. Matt, Cameron, Andrea, nice shots. Were going to play some dodgeball now..."

I didn't hear the rest of what she said as Nikki had linked her arm through mine and had began examining her nails.

"Ugh, that Andrea girl is so annoying," She exclaimed loudly enough for Andrea, who was standing quite near her, to hear. "Did you see how much of an attention seeker she was being after she scored that that goal?"

I frowned and looked at my girlfriend. "Nikki, what has she done to you? Let's just stop talking about her, seriously. She's no-one!"

Nikki smirked, putting her hand on my bicep. "You're goddamn right she's no-one...wait, were you defending her?" Her face suddenly turn venomous as she took her hand of my bicep and placed both hands on her hips.

Turing my gaze to Coach, I circled her in my arm and kissed her cheek quickly. "Babe, just leave her. Come to dinner with me and the boys tonight?"

Humphing, she gave Andrea a vehement glare and walked over to one of her girlfriends, not before walking past Andrea and tripping her up.

"Watch it, whore." She'd hissed, before walking over to her posse.

Andrea got up, walked over to Nikki and gave her one of the most wrenching slaps I'd ever witnessed in my life, before running off the pitch.

Nikki screamed clutching her face angrily. "CAMERON, I TOLD YOU SHE WAS EVIL," She let out another boiling scream, stomping her foot. "COACH, what are you going to DO about this?!"

Coach simply shrugged, shoving her hands in her pockets. "If I didn't see you trip her up, I didn't see her slap you. If you want me to see, I'm more than capable of doing that too, though I tend to ignore girl drama in my class. What will it be, Miss Wilder?"

Nikki screamed again, before stomping up to me and grabbing my by my collar. "You still think she's fucking innocent now?"

Shrugging her off, I gave her a look of digust. "Seriously Nikki, you think you're so fucking innocent? You straight up called her a whore," I said as I began to break into a small backwards jog. "Don't come to me with your problems anymore Nikki, 'cause I'm sure as hell not yours to share them with anymore."

I gave Coach a small salute as she gave me a nod, silently permitting me to leave her class.

~☆~

According to the clock, I had been searching for Andrea for over twenty minutes, and school was going to end in ten more. So far, I'd only found a girl coming out of the bathroom stall with a tenpin in her hand (burned into my eyes for life) and Nash and Carter making out with girls in an abandoned classroom. I'd have congratulated them, but I had other things on my mind.

Suddenly it occurred to me she might be in the same place I'd found her before gym; the locker room. picking up the pace, I sprinted towards the girls locker room