4//brown

I leaned against a locker, closing my eyes. I was soaking wet from washing my face free of makeup, leaving the bruises on show, from the ones on my cheeks to the ones on my stomach. My knees were grazed and EVERYTHING hurt. I thought back to what had just happened, thats right me, Andrea Russet had just given that bitch a slap that she is never going to forget and neither is this fuckery of a school, for the first time in a long while i smiled to myself not just because of my amazing slap but because of how stupid the situation was, i mean my slap was still amazing, i was so zoned out i completely dismissed the fact that cameron was standing in the doorway of the locker room. WAIT WHAT? why is Cameron standing at the doorway? was he going to beat the shit out of me for beating the shit out of his girlfriend? great more shit to deal with...

~☆~

i finally found her in the locker room, but once i saw her i just couldn't keep my eyes off her the way she washed the makeup off of her face, the way she tied her hair up the way she took off her shorts to reveal her figure which had my eyes locked for longer than they should have, she leaned against the locker and closed her eyes and smiled, probably the only time i had ever seen her smile well i hadn't seen much of her before this week but it was like she had me under her spell for longer than that, her smile, even if i wanted to how could i look away she was gods gift to earth, and then our eyes locked.

SHIT did she notice i was looking.

~☆~

wait was he looking at me? what should i say? should i go up to him? I'm sweating! FUCK IM SWEATING! 

"WHY AM I SWEATING?!!!!"

"haha", cameron chuckled, 

"shit, did i say that out loud"

"yep", he said as he walked slowly over.

"Well that was some bitch slap", he pointed backwards. 

i looked down, now embarrassed of what i had just done, i heard this was what boys like cameron did, mix up your feelings, i mean a second ago it was the best thing i had ever done and now i wished it had never happened.

"yeah i guess it was". The air was filled with awkward silence.

"so um...", cameron replied while scratching the back of his head

"I'm going to the mall after school..."

"yeah?"

"yeah, would you want to join me?", he asked looking down at the floor and then looking straight into my eyes.

'wtf he was asking me out to go to the mall, but he has a girlfriend, the same girlfriend that i just slapped, and what about my dad, if he finds out he would be so mad and hell would come over if he find out i went with a boy but its... Cameron Dallas, the fittest guy n the school and also your enemies boyfriend, might as well have some fun before i get sentenced to hell, and have fun with the bitch's own bitch.

hi guys its k I'm so sorry if this update is a bit shitty which tbh it is but just been in the middle of revising and thought i would post since it has been so long, love hearing positive feedback from all of you and hop you stay tuned because coming up is the date at the mall and confrontations with nikki.

side note : honestly i feel like I'm losing touch with this story line so would love to work on a new project if u have any suggestions message me on the watt pad inbox thing 

love ya k