The Truth

I'm SOOO sorry that I haven't been updating regularly. I had the Writer's Block for the LONGEST of times that I've had the Writer's Block. I don't know if it was because of school, but I'M HERE NOW. Oh, and I LOVED y'all comments. Y'all had me rolling East and West. loool. But yeah, here's the chapter. (:

___________________________________________________________________________

- Georgia.

I came into school the next day. I had prayed last night; prayed that Raquan wouldn't try to rape me or beat my ass. Honestly, I was horrified of him. I used to just not care about what he would say, but once he beat my ass for the first time, I cared about every move he made. Just as I went to my locker, my friends came next to me.

"Yo, Georgie. Where have you been? Why haven't you been talking to us like usual?" Dee asked, looking at me with concerned eyes. I just looked at her really good, turning my focus back to the combination on my locker.

"Georgie, answer us!" Dimples yelled.

As much as I wanted to cry out to them and tell them everything that Raquan is doing to me, I couldn't. I couldn't risk my life like that. I just kept my focus on my locker.

"Did we do something?" Evie asked, looking at the other girls, then returning her focus back to me.

I remained silent.

'Fine then! Don't tell us what's wrong. Since you wanna be like that, don't talk to us at all, okay?" Dee yelled.

She signalled the others to come on and they followed. Even though I knew I was going to lose my best friends, I didn't care. My safety is more important than having friends. I grabbed my stuff for class and began walking. As I was walking, I realized the hallway was cleared. No one was walking around the halls, or at their lockers. It was just me. I was just about to turn the corner when I saw...

Raquan.

He was sitting all alone in front of his locker. I halfway tip-toed past him.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't, George."

My heart started pounding 1,000 beats per minute. I could feel beads of sweat starting form around my forehead. I whispered a quick prayer to myself, hoping I wouldn't be getting slapped around as usual. I turned around slowly to see Raquan behind me with a big smirk on his face.

"U-uh, yes?" I said, gulping.

"Were you trying to sneak past me?"

"N-no." I said.

I found myself on the ground and my cheek was stinging badly. I looked up to see Raquan standing over me with an angry expression. His veins were popping out of his temples, arms, even his eye veins were popping out.

"You're such a fucking liar!" he yelled, kicking me in my sides.

I winced with every kick that connected to my rib cage. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and banged my back against the wall, causing me to arch it. I shrieked in pain.

"You want to be a liar, huh? I'm going to treat you like the liar you are." he said.

He began punching me in the face, causing my vision to get blurry. I just wanted this all to stop. He connected his last blow to my jaw, then letting go of my collar. Once I took a hard fall to the ground, he stomped me.

"You're. Gonna. Pay. Bitch." was the last thing I heard him say before I blacked out.

___________________________________________________________________________