Goodbye Home

As he packed, Percy  Jackson couldn't help thinking about    what led up to this day.                       
     Who does that David Baker think he is? Just because he's lied to everyone doesn't mean I'm going to stay and take his crap. My thoughts are interrupted as I zip my bag by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" The door opened and part of the Seven walk in. They looked around my cabin before looking at me.

"I thought you were only taking a break?" Nico's boyfriend Will said. 

   "No. I don't plan on coming back." I said as I picked up Riptide. "I'm not wanted here. Even Chiron doesn't believe me." 

"We believe you." Piper said as she came over to give me a hug. "Annie would believe you, too." 
   "Pips is right." Leo said. Agreeing.  The usually hyper son of metal work was unusually calm for a kid who is always making jokes. He joined the hug, and before I knew it, I was in the middle of a group hug.

"We're always here for you, Percy."   Cyalpso said.

I smiled. "Take care of Leo. You're good for each other." I stepped out of the hug. "Walk with me to the border?"

"Of course! You're our friend. We'll always be here for you, Perce." Piper replied. As we walked out of the cabin to the border. 

"Where will you go?" Will asked.     As we reached Thalia's tree. 

"I don't really know yet." I said. I stopped and looked back at camp. "Goodbye home." I whispered as I'm flooded with memories.  It was silent as I looked out at the outside world from Half-blood Hill. 

Oh! Wait!" Cried Will as he picked something up from by the tree.   "Here, you might need this." He says, handing me a backpack from the infirmary. "

"It has money,change of clothes, nectar, and the food of the gods in it." He continues to say. 

      "Oh! And take this!" Leo exclaimed. Handing me a cell phone and charger. " Don't worry, it's monster proof. So you can call us anytime you want. I put all of our numbers in already. You can set your lock screen later." He continues in one breath, going back to the Leo I love and adore.  
I laughed.

"Okay, Leo, I will." I then hugged him and then gave everyone else a hug.  "Goodbye, guys." I said as I shoulder my bags and walked down the hill. "Look out, world, here I come."  I said to no one in particular.

"Peter Johnson! The gods would like a word with you." Mr. D said, appearing right in front of me.    

"Fine." I sighed. Next thing I know, I'm in the throne room.