0.1

Before reading this story i would want to warn you it's pretty dark. A lot of depression and anxiety stuff. 

"Another day in hell" I said mumbling... My name is Lee Y/n and I'm 17. And right now I'm at school. I walk through the hallways and everyone is giving me glares. I don't have friends. Everyone hates me. They all think I'm a psycho, that I'm weird and that I'm a nerd. And all because my mother committed suicide 2 years ago... They bully me now because of that. I've always been alone, always in my room. She might be gone, but to be honest it doesn't feel any different besides that i know if i walk inside the house she isn't there anymore... "I miss her..." I feel guilty for not putting more effort.

I walked to my locker before going to class... But when I'm about to close my locker someone smashed it close, getting my fingers in between..  

"Fuuuccckkkk!!!" I cursed mentally. I slide down to the ground.

"That's what you get loser! go after your mom, no one wants you here!" She yelled at me..

She used to be my bestfriend...

She was always there for me...

But She lost her patience...

I got up, grabbed my bag totally ignoring her. That's what i always did. If I tried anything more she'd kill me. Which she tried many times before. She stretched her leg out, wanting to make me fall. But i just stood on her foot walking away.  

"OUCH!! FUCK YOU BITCH!" She yelled after me.

Even though I get bullied I never show any emotion. Atleast I try not to.

Yes I cut, yes I tried killing myself multiple times, yes I cry yourself at sleep.

But at school. No fucking emotions. If I'd show them, I could only guess what they'd do to me...

I came home early.. 

Guess what?!

She made me trip in the cafeteria while i had my tray with food in my hands. So everything is on my clothes now. 

"Fuck school, I don't need it anyways.."

I took a long warm shower, which wasn't really a good idea because of the fresh cuts but I had to clean myself anyways.. I grabbed a onesie and my mask, tied my hair in a messy bun and sat down infront of my desk. 

"Why not start sooner with drawing, not like i have anything to do"

I opened instagram and started my live.  

It's not like a lot of people watch, but I enjoy and just love to show how I draw everything, how I make my creations. And if someone joins I always try to ask how they are or something. Or they ask me what tools I use. The basic stuff. Sometimes this weird dude joins but he's nice so it doesn't matter. But he asks personal questions. Like,

"Where are you from?"

"What's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"What school do you go to?"

I never really answer them because you don't wanna reveal yourself, scared that someone at school will find out. I mean we all know what would happen...

And just like now, he joined.

But I didn't know it was him. Cause he didn't join on his own account..

"OFFICIAL_MONSTA_X joined"