Chapter 7

Audrey's p.o.v

I was tense the whole way to Nick and the guys house. What if they didn't really want me there, and I am just a burden?

"Hey. Everything's ok." I felt Nick slide his hand onto my thigh, reassuring me. I nodded, and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thank you. Again. For taking care of us." I looked up at Nick, and he was looking back at me with a grin.

"You don't need to thank me. I don't want him hurting you, plus, it's no big deal, cause I still love you, Audrey. I would never let you go home to something like that."

I leaned up abit in my seat, and set a small peck on his lips. "Well, again, thank you." I giggled. "Your so cute." I felt my face turn pink, and I hid in his chest.

"Ok guys, we're here." I looked out the window, to see a different house. It wasn't the same one from when I left Nick. "You guys got another house.." I trailed off.

"Yea. We did." I don't know why this house fazed me so much. It looked so familiar.

"When did you guys buy this house?" "I don't know..Like last year." That's when it hit me. This was Eric's house before we got married and sold it. That's why it looked so familiar. "Oh my God.." I said barely above a whisper.

"What? What's wrong?" I shook my head. "N-Nothing. Nothings wrong. Let's go." Nick sat there looking at me confused. I grabbed my kids, and made my way to the front door with Edwin and Austin.

I felt my stomach turning. I don't know why, I've met them before. "Hey, you'll be fine." Nick had come from behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know. I just don't know why I'm so nervous."

Edwin opened the door, to reveal two boys sitting on the couch. "What took you guys so long? It's been like two hours." I heard the voice that must've belonged to Zion, speak.

"We had a little detour." Austin replied. "Oh. Well where's Nick." He looked at me, and I nodded, knowing what he was trying to say.

"Right here. And I brought alittle something." He smiled, and put his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the door. I planted a nervous smile on my face, and I walked through the door, looking at Zion and Brandon, look at me in amazement.