Arriving at the party...🔞

It was already starting to get dark outside due to the cold weather. Jimin was almost home and he just couldn't wait to see N. He had missed her so much!

As Jimin got home, he noticed that pretty much all the lights in the house were off. He looked around, to find N standing in the corner of the dark room wearing a beautiful thigh dress that showed all of her curves perfectly. As Jimin saw her wearing that, he got turned on and he wanted to have her for himself tonight.(😏🔞) N noticed how Jimin was starting at her...

N: "Do you like my dress? I'm going to wear it to the party" she asked as she smiled at Jimin.
Jimin: "I love it..." he said in a seductive way as he thought about all the dirty things he wanted to do to her.

Jimin: "Actually... Jagi... how about we just stay home for tonight and then I will take care of you.." he said as he got a bit closer to her. She then looked up at him.

N: "Oppa... we can't... this party means so much to Irene, we have to be there..." she said as Jimin got even closer to her.

Jimin: "Okay then babygirl..." he said as he pulled N's body as close to his as possible. He then started to run his fingers slowly all over her body. He decided to kiss her, however that kiss quickly turned into a make out session. They continued to make out until N suddenly broke it.

N: "Oppa... we should go to the address that Irene gave me soon... it's almost 8PM"
Jimin: "Right..." he said not wanting to go but rather wanting to have N all for himself.

They soon went outside and got into their car. It was already dark, oh the fall weather. Jimin asked N to give him the address so he could drive them. It was going to take about 20 minutes so they had plenty of time to talk before getting there.

Jimin: "So, you really don't know anyone at the party other than Irene?"
N: "No, and that's what scares me. She kept telling me that they were just some friends and stuff but I know Irene, she doesn't care who people bring and she probably won't even notice if strangers end up there"
Jimin: "Oh... well, you have me. I'm not going to leave you"
N: "Thank you oppa..."

They had been driving for 18 minutes, meaning that they were soon there. Jimin started saying things that he didn't even know he was saying lol. I guess he couldn't hold it anymore.

Jimin: "We're almost there"
N: "Okay"
Jimin: "Woah...what a shame that I don't get to keep you for myself tonight... all the things I could do to you...mmmm..."
N: "Jimin..."
Jimin: "You have no idea what you are doing to me... dressing up like that... at a party where everyone is going to look at you, look at us... and i won't be able to do all the things i want to do to you... ah..I want you so bad right now babygirl... I need you...so bad"
N: "Oppa...." she said as his words turned her extremely on. She needed him too.
Jimin: "Jagiya...other guys will look at you and try to talk to you. No one will be able to ignore such a beautiful and sexy girl. I will have to make sure that everyone knows that you are mine and mine only. Oh, and don't look at other guys okay? Only look at me"
N: "Yes daddy..." she said in a seductive way.
Jimin: "Ahh...I love it when you talk like that... it really turns me on" he said as he stopped the car since they were there. However Jimin didn't want to get out of the car just yet.

Jimin leaned over from his seat to kiss N. She obviously kissed him back. As they got more into it, Jimin started to kiss down her body.

N: "Aaahh...Jimin..." she moaned as he began to touch her...
N: "Aaahhh....aah..Jimin.." she moaned from the pleasure he was giving her. Jimin got harder for every second, and N's moans were not making it any easier for him. He loved it so much when she moaned his name. As he got more into it and started to touch her even more, she tried to stop him since they were in public in their car.

N: "Ji...Jimin oppa...aah..." she moaned as she put her hand on his arm, trying to make him stop touching her even though she loved it.
Jimin: "Yes babygirl?" he said while he was still pleasuring her.
N: "We...aahh...we shouldn't...ahhh oppa.." she managed to get out in between her moans. Oh the things Jimin could do to her.
Jimin: "We shouldn't be doing this here? Is that what you want to say?" he teased her as he continued to pleasure her.
N: "Mmm...yes...aahh....Jimin...please.." she moaned as he smiled at her. He then stopped his actions.

Jimin: "You're right... we probably shouldn't be doing things right here for everyone to see huh?" he said as he looked deeply at her.
N: "Yes... not here in front of everyone..."
Jimin: "Then let's go inside, you should probably let your friend know that we are here"
N: "Oppa...wait"
Jimin: "Yes?"
N: "What you did to me felt so good..."
Jimin: "Ah..you liked that? Then how about we go inside and borrow one of your friend's rooms so we can continue..."
N: "Yes...we should do that..." she said as she got closer to him. They then kissed each other before leaving the car.

They got to the front door of Irene's house and just from standing there they could tell that this was going to be a party with a lot of people.