Locked up

The darkness is all around you. Your throat hurts from all the screaming. No idea how long it has been. No idea if they are still here. Your eyes turn black, your body is broken from all the times you ran into the door. You've turned your love, to hate. No matter what shape you turn, the chains still on. You've flipped your switch, you're now worse then them. You'll kill your way out, wanting to kill no matter who it is.
-
The door opens and you growl. Noticing it's Sam, and he looks shocked at what he sees. "Dean!" He yells. Dean appeared beside him. "What's the matter Sammy? What did you think was going to happen? Now let me the fuck out!" You say in Dean's voice but, switched it to his at the end. Waiting for him to unlock the chains, when you're out. You take off to your guys room. Grabbing your bag loading it with weapons. Snapping off the collar, turning around noticing them at the door. "If I were you. I'd fucking move, and stay away." You say in Dean's domonic voice. "What the fuck happened?" Dean asked. "I should thank you, you unleashed my true self. Now, get out of my way before I hurt you." You say in Sam's voice. They stand there, cracking your neck you charge. Jumping up swinging your body, cracking Dean in the head knocking him out. Landing, grabbing your knife holding it to Sam's throat. "Back off Sammy, last chance." You say in his voice. He goes to make a move, but you're faster. Knocking him out, by your boot.

Walking past the brothers, heading to the garage. Just to piss them off, you take baby. Whistling, Hellfire comes. Knowing without her, they won't find you. Pulling out, heading for Vegas. To ditch baby.
-

Picking up the phone, calling Dean. "You want baby? She's here. Now you will never hear from me again. I may have cared, but I feel nothing but hate for you two." You say, hanging up before he can get a word. Tossing the phone in the trunk, before walking to a car dealership.
-

Showing up, wearing a new skin. Long red hair, one green eye the other hazel. Why? Because you can't help it. Walking over to the one you want. Walking in, grabbing the keys, sign, drop the money and leave. Climbing into your new, 2014 chevrolet corvette stingray z51. Deciding to swing by a body shop, to paint the yellow to black and blue. And put blue wheels, lights, and under lights.
-

You're wearing Dean's skin. Rounding the corner drifting. Speeding faster, spotting baby an idea forms. It's coming towards you so, drifting around the next corner around baby. Sending a wink at their shocked expression. After the corner, speeding. Seeing her in your mirror. Okay maybe that was a bad idea. Whipping around, revving your car. He stops, doing the same. You both gun it, your car gets close. Dean chickens out and you drift around him. Stopping just before hitting him, revving again. Slowly pulling up beside him, rolling down your window. "What Dean?" You asked in a bored voice. "Come back with us. We're sorry." Dean says. "No. I don't care what anyone thinks. Your both back to normal. I need the other parts of you." You say pulling the first blade out, swing it around your hand. Turning your eyes black and red. Cranking the music, looking at Dean as you roll the window up. Speed off, pushing your car to the max, drifting around corners.
-

Walking into a nest, your blades constantly swinging to cut off another head. Freeing the prisoners, before walking outside ignoring baby. Popping your trunk, placing your blades inside. Walking to your door, it opens. "Get out Dean." You say in a bored voice. "No. Why don't you want us? Why play this game?" Dean asked. "I will kill you right now, if you don't get out." You say grabbing your favorite blade. He got it for you. Tearing up, holding it to his throat. "Why are you doing this to me? I was fine without you, but you keep popping up. And if you think I won't kill you, I will." You say tearing up more. "Then do it, because I'm not leaving. But. Know if you do, Sam will come after. I might come back, but he won't. And from what I remember, I'm an asshole as Deanmon. So, your move pet." He replied. You slit his throat, warning will only get you so far. You're sprayed with his blood. Popping the trunk before picking him up. Climbing out, and placing him in. The trap will keep him in. Closing it, turning. Seeing Sam, watching in baby. Pointing your finger at him, you mouth. 'Stay away or this will happen to you.' Climbing in taking off. Great... You have Dean fucking Winchester in your trunk. And Sam on your ass, you speed faster. Your car is way faster than baby. But knowing him, he's going to get his car as he lets you go.
-
Hearing banging you pull over sighing. Taking a deep breath, climbing out wearing his skin with one black eye and one red eye. Popping the trunk, watching him growl. "I warned you, not my fault you didn't listen. Now, I'll let you go. But, you stay away from me." You say. "Not a chance pet. Your mine and you will let me out. You wanna know why pet? Come here and I'll tell you." Dean says darkly. Crossing your arms over your chest, glaring at him. Reaching behind you pull your blade out. "You think I don't know all your tricks? I know this was always the plan. But what you didn't count on, was you being in a trap when you woke up. Or me, not falling for you. You are the going to know what I felt like being locked up. So get comfy." You say. With that, you cuff him and tie his legs up. Placing tape over his lips, his eyes narrow. "You can kill me after, I'll even give you your blade. For now, be quiet. Let's see? You locked me up for a month? Ignoring my cries, and in complete darkness." You add.. Slamming the trunk shut and climbing in speeding off.

Two weeks later..

You're pulling over to the edge. Getting out popping the trunk, ignoring him and pull the floor up getting your guns. Yours are like Dean's, but the handle is black and the designs are blue. And the opposite for the other. Loading your clips, before loading the guns. Dean mumbles, sighing you rip the tape off. "What I gotta go." You say. "Let me help. Please? I'm bored." Dean replied. Placing the tape back, closing everything up. 

Running into the woods tracking the werewolves, they were about to attack. But you pull your guns firing letting one tackle you, before putting one in him. Jumping to your feet. Nothing is working, to tire you out. No matter what you kill, nothing matches you in a fight. Popping the trunk, pulling the floor open and taking apart your guns. Leaning on your trunk you clean them. "You know? I'm nicer to you, then you were to me. But, I have this rage and nothing is calming it. Nothing is challenging enough." You say sighing. Ripping the tape off, releasing him. But, not breaking the trap. Handing him the first blade. He takes it, and you sit down on the ledge. Holding his wrist, making the blade stop over your heart. Your other is breaking the trap. "Do it!" You beg. He shakes his head, pulling away to put it away. "I'm not killing my pet. You want to fight? Fine." He says. "You're no match. Remember? It took, both you and Sam to over power me. Sorry, soulless Sam." You explained. He smirked turning his black eyes on you. "I win? You get locked in the trunk. Also, no weapons for me to make it fair." He says taking out everything out of his pockets, taking off his coat and flannel. You place blade all over you. You two match, only you have one red eye and have blades. Slamming the trunk closed before taking off.

Jumping in a tree, to wait for him. Feeling someone tap your shoulder. Spring up, cutting the air. Jumping down landing silently on your feet. Swinging around cutting him on the arm. Smirking got him, running out. Sneaking around hiding behind a tree. Seeing him in front of you, before tackling him. Easily flipping him, forcing his arms above his head. "Are you even trying?" You asked. "Run pet. You better fucking run." Dean replied darkly. Jumping to your feet, you were gone. Hearing running footsteps behind you, excitment runs through you.

Getting tired you made a turn around a tree tackling Dean. "Boring. So I run faster than you. So fight?" You speak quickly. "I hit hard, you sure?" Dean states you smile. "Oh baby, you have no idea. Like I said nothing is a challenge to me anymore. I'll put my knives down." You answer, jumping up and pulling out all your knives. The first hit went to your face, making you groan. You attacked lunching yourself at him, knocking him off his feet. Pinning his arms under your legs. Punching him back. "See what I mean? I need both of you." You said. "Wow. I feel weak. I never noticed, that it took both of us to keep you under control." Dean says.
After picking up your pile, Walking off to find your car. And when you do a surprise is wanting for you.