Part 2

September 10th

It was 10 days before the raid. We were finally joining the groups we were part of, I was part of the Weebs group, as it was one of the only groups I was formerly actively a part of. My friends were in different groups, so I was alone with the weebs. While we all situated ourselves in our groups, the leaders of each one and the workers joined into a voice call, to have a discussion and confirm the plans. We would arrive at Area 51 after 3am, and the workers with the night shift will be waiting for us there with the best weapons for our troops in crates.

There was a problem though, there were at least 3 different groups that had yet to even show up or let us know who they are, but oh well, maybe they decided not to come afterall....

September 16th

Many have informed us that they were on their way to Nevada, and if they got there a few days earlier than intended, they'd be hanging out in a hotel.

September 17th

Some people arrived there from their state or country, and many more were packing up to leave too. My friends and I should also get going, since we're going by car after all...

My friends arrived later in the evening and were waiting in my yard, they were in a large car that would fit many people, they said on the way there we would be picking up many people that need a ride to go where we're going.

September 19th

It was kinda chaotic, but the people we picked were cool, nice, but pretty fucking wild. We're in Nevada now, but we gotta find a Hotel for all of us to rest until night time. While in the hotel, I found some of my fellow weebs, that was kinda cool. I found some Swifties heading there with us too,....I guess they're okay with being used as human shields. Late in the evening many of us confirmed we were somewhere in Nevada, many people were forced not to go or found they had an insufficient amount of money to come from where they were to here, or they were still in the airports. We still had over 1 mil people at least that are here...