Chapter III

"Masquerade. "

"Hal-G. "

They stood face to face, well from Hal-G perspective. His mask shine brightly in dark cold room. They're not only one there, good-old Naga is there of course. But question is, why possibly they want from him when he's about too brawl Kuso's sister?

"Well?", Masquerade drawled. He.can't. wait. Especially when someone just steal his position.

"I see you're impatient so I'm gonna tell you now... Let the girl win."

"What? How dare you! "

"Calm down! Lord Naga is gonna explain. "

He gestures Masquerade to Naga.

"Masquerade listen to me now. Let her win; she have powerful bakugan she doesn't know it yet. Forget Doom Card! You have to find how she get it! Now, manipulate her to join us. ",he cackles, "when you're done, teach her, use her. Exactly, we're gonna to use her. If we joined two Darkus energy then I will rule the world soon as possible.

"Then brawlers won't have Darkus and she will be on our side. ", both Hal-G and Naga grins but Masquerade is unimpressed.

"So... Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll lose brawl, use girl to your power and she's going to betray brawlers. "

"Exactly. "

"Good, then what we're waiting for.", he smirked as he disappeared in flash bright colours.

As soon Masquerade disappeared Naga turns to Hal-G.

"Hal-G. "

"Yes, my lord?"

"Make sure that Masquerade keeps his promise. It'll be better for you or else...", he said before he let anger but before that Hal-G stopped him.

"I'll make sure that he keeps his promise."

Naga nods in his way,bakugan way as he disappeared from mirror. Naga scowled as disappeared too, "That stupid Naga!"

×××

He, as Naga tells him didn't pick Doom Card. That ugly,shithead dragon. And you ask why, Naga only thinks of himself. Sure, he gave him mansion - huge but that's not enough, even after he evolve Hydranoid in more powerful bakugan, he's not enough. Naga just replaced him by girl,no less. A girl who-

He never finished his sentence as he sees girl whose talking to her bakugan. He sits on tree so he's able to see everything. He heard everything, he wants revenge. Not for Naga, only for himself. He smirked evilly as he hops from tree.

Said girl turned around and glared at him as soon she heard his voice. Perfect.

"Well well well, what we have here?"

"Masquerade!", he smirked wider 'oh how she naive was'

Flashback End

"Here your clothes, mask and your gauntlet. Doom Card of course will be involved. Soon, when you're finished you're going to meet other brawlers. "

"You mean, your comrades? Sure, I know what to do Masquerade!"

They're in her room, her new room where she's going to live when brawlers found out. Masquerade is not bad at all, he's good strategist. Question is, how he knows that she will join him. She's gonna find out, if Naga didn't tell her then he sure will.