Chapter IV

"Where have you been last night?"

Silence.

Her mother just asked her and she doesn't know how to answer. Mrs. Kuso lifted a eyebrow, Hana learned this from her. Her mother became annoying when she doesn't answer.

"What do you mean?", she answered as she eats cereals while her mother cooks breakfast.

"Hana, you know that your brother is on trip with his friends and your late nights is forbidden. "

Of course, it's all about Dan. Dan did that, Dan did this. I'm sick of it.

" I have been with friend. ", she said lazily, even she wanted to say remark but she can't told her.

"Oh really? And you turned blonde too? Hana, what I say about changing things."

"Mum, I'm 17 years old. I can do what I want...",she sighed, "I'm not like Dan."

"Ok, do what you want.",she finished breakfast and put the oven on table. Then she reached for Hana's hand, Hana didn't move, she holds her. "You grow up, I get. I have been teenager too, but I want best for you. I love you as I love your brother. Ok?"

Hana nodded and turned around as Mrs. Kuso gets up, and get back to work.

"Your dad will any second come, eat before it gets cold.", and she leave for her activity.

Hana get up from her spot where she is sitting and strolls towards her room.

"Mum?", she asked and after second she heard faint 'Yes?' ,"I'll go to my friend, ok?"

"Be careful, sweetie."

________________________________

Once in her room,she changed her clothes in uniform, picked DT card and Scorpionid.

"Ready Scorpionid?"

"Born ready."

And her purple laced mask and leaves in sparks.

________________________________

She appeared in Masquerade's mansion and he, of course, stands there.

"Well,well,well, who thought that Hana will appear now?", he clicked his tongue, "You're late, what happened?"

She glared at him, "It's my mum."

"Don't explain, I don't want details. Now, let's work. Shall we?", he have little smirk under mask,she noticed. What he expects? To brawl with him, she beat him once, she can now.

He, out of nowhere, pulls out three ability cards.

"What's that?",she asked even she know what it was.

He grinned. "It's your ability cards, Hal-G said to gave you..."

She reached her hand to get them but he move of her hand.

"You're not going to get them before brawl."

"Oh yeah, who's opponent?"

His next words shocked her.

"Me."

"But... I win last time."

He mimicked her shocked face. "You're not. "

"So... it means that you just let me win."

"You're not wrong. It's Naga orders.", he smirked under his mask. "You're crossing wrong guy, Hana. Don't be sure that you can win!"

"We'll see!"

They hold out gate card.

"GATE CARD OPEN!"