Chapter V

"Oh, you wanna know?"

That bastard. How dare he? Especially when he owes her an explanation.

She clenched her palms and take breath. She needs to calm down if she wants an explanation.

"Did you think that I accepted this just because you to use me?", she stepped closer to him.

He still had a little smirk on his face. "Oh, darling.", he touches her face as he move towards her silk-brownblond hair, curls it around his gloved fingers. "You clearly don't understand part of this deal. When you accept to work for Naga it means absolutely everything. You'll gave your life for him and your bakugan energy points. You work nonstop, all day and night till you dropped out. He's very different than other bakugans in New Vestroia.", he lets go of her hair and sits down on his chair makes a hand sign to come closer. "There, I need to show you how much your bakugan evolved. "

He types numerous passwords on his keyboard all while looking on monitor. It only takes one minute to open folder and it shows a lots of documents about her and Scorpionid.

"As you see, this documents are about you and Scorpionid."

"What the heck? Did you follow me from the start when I get Scorpionid?"

He sighed. "Yes. But..."

"Stop it. I want to know what do you want from me."

"Hana..."

"Now!"

She's furious now he can feel that but he couldn't blame her. He just sighed again and shakes his head. Turning towards her he spoke, "We found out that your bakugan had unique powers in battlefield. If we use power of your bakugan and my, well, Naga will be free of his cell. And..."

"And you want to end the world!"

Smirk slowly made on his face. "You know that you're accepted deal so there's no return."

And there on her face smirk slowly lifted, he noticed. "Of course. But there's also need to be a little changes."

"What changes?"

"Clothes. "

"You don't need to change it. "

"No, just a five items.", she turns to walk away but stopped at door. "Masquerade, if you didn't know I don't wear skirts." At his shocked face she smirked wider.

She walked away, pulled out DT Card and disappeared in light of sparks.

If you want to play a game...

÷÷÷

He sure doesn't know what his partner is doing now. If you ask Scorpionid, his partner may have problems with that blonde-masked boy.

Even when she's searching something in her er, closet or whatever this thing are called.

He can't ask her what she wants, he knows her very well so he stands still and waits.

And waited.

"What are you doing, Scorpionid?"

He blinked, if bakugans can do it, and asked in very confused-scared voice.

"... Nothing, I-Uh... just.", he sighed. "What are you searching?"

"You seem flustered.", she answered as she still searched for clothes that she will make for uniform. "... New clothes. "

"... What for?"

"You know."

Silence.

That's all he need to know. Years of brawling with his partner, he knows that silence means something and he's lucky enough.