Prologue

Henry is bringing his old show back to TV at new York. One night a criminal named Amy escape from prison and she is using a special chip on the computer and she is turning the banana splits into horrifying heartless killers.
Amy:Looks like things are going well for you and everyone. You banana splits are gonna work for me. (Laughing maniacally)
The three kids of the Noahsons are having a wonderful birthday party for Rainbow. She is the youngest, Feather is the oldest, and their brother Sid is the awesomeness teenage guy. Rainbow's first birthday present is a little whippet puppy.
Feather:It's a whippet puppy. She is a very sweet puppy.
Rainbow:She is perfect. I'm gonna name her Shake.
Did:Cute name. I love it.
Feather:Here is your next present. She opened her next present and she got nunchucks.
Rainbow:Wow. Nunchucks! I love them! I was wishing for that ever since I was making a wish at the wish fountain. You know I was in the karate class and I was learning how to use the nunchucks.
Did:Cool. Here is your third present. She opened her next present and it's a banana splits CD player and a CD.
Rainbow:Cool. A banana splits CD player and a CD. It's too bad that Mom and Dad are not here to my birthday today.
Did:Sweetie they both died from the heart attack from watching the scary movie called Annabelle comes home. Remember?
Rainbow:Oh yeah. Right.
Feather:Yeah your brother's right. But tonight.....
Did:We're going to the banana splits!
Rainbow:(Gasps) That's so exciting!!!!
Feather:Yeah. You get to meet the banana splits. And your favorite......
Rainbow:Snorky!!!!
Feather:Ow!!!! My ear!
Did:Yeah. You can take your puppy with you rainbow. And your friends are going to be there too.
Rainbow:Oh boy!!! Dot, Nicky, and Justina are going to be there. You know we haven't seen each other since summer started for a while.