Sloppy time

Feather and Sid is looking for the kids and then Fleegle just came out of nowhere and took the teenagers to the sloppy time course.
Sid:Hey what's going on?
Fleegle:It's sloppy time!
Feather:Come on get up. We have to run the sloppy time course. They got up and running to the sloppy time course.
Drooper:Oh boy! I wonder how the challenge is gonna end? Lights camera action!!
Sid:Careful sis it's so slippery!!
Feather:Okay. Hurry up.
Drooper:Watch out for the pies. Drooper is throwing the pies at Feather and Sid. One of the pies just Sid in the eye.
Sid:Aaahhh!!! I got whipped cream in my eye!!!!
Drooper:Strike!!!!!
Feather:Knock it off!!!! D'oh!!!! It went into hair!!! (Sobbing)
Drooper:Hey why are you stopping? Don't stop now, you're almost there.
Feather:Okay. Come on we're gonna make it!
Sid:Hey is that? Grandpa?!
Grandpa:Hey kids. I guess the banana splits is turning evil.
Feather:Uh where's the blue key? Fleegle opened Grandpa's back like a door. His back is bleeding everywhere.
Sid:I can't look at this!!! It's horrible!!!!
Feather:Grandpa!!!!!!
Fleegle:It's time to fly! He drops Grandpa in the ground and Grandpa died from that. They dive down into the ball pit.
Feather:Hey!!! Did you see that?! We did it!!! We did it!!!!
Sid:Hey I found someone hiding in the ball pit. It's our rodeo friend named Peter.
Peter:Help!!! I'm in this......!!!!
Feather:Oh you've got to be kidding me!!! Drooper hits Peter in the head and killed Peter.
Sid:Holy sugarplum!!!!!
Feather:Peter!!!!!
Sid:I'm going to faint. Sid just fainted from the horror from Drooper that killed Peter.
Feather:I don't believe it!!!!
Drooper:They did it!
Fleegle:Grandpa took it down to hammer town! (Laughing)
Feather:(Growls) That's it!!!! Oh gimme that hammer!!!! Hey you!!!! Hi-yah!!!!! She hits Fleegle in the eye and the pole ripped the coat of his fur off and Fleegle fell in the ground.
Feather:How do you like that you furball?! Fleegle is getting up and he is scaring Feather from his robot eye.
Sid:(Groans) What happened? (Yelps)
Feather:Quick!!!! Let's get out of here!!!!
Fleegle:Get them Drooper!!!
Drooper:Okay if you say so.