Rainbow meets the banana splits

Rainbow, Feather, and Sid are heading New York to go to the carnival of banana splits. They stopped at the gas station to get some more gas for their car.
Feather:I'll go pay for the gas. Rainbow:Okay. Her stomach begin to growl.
Sid:Whoa. Your little tummy is starting to growl. You might be hungry girl.
Rainbow:Yeah. I bet that there is some hot dogs for me to eat.
Sid:Yeah you're right Rainbow.
Feather:Yeah. Come to think of it, I'm hungry too. Let's get some snacks and for lunch. Shake would like to eat something.
Rainbow:Great idea. Shake stay here. We'll be right back girl. In a few minutes later they got the snacks and the hot dogs for the carnival. They are now heading to the banana splits. The stopped at the security deposit for their tickets.
Feather:Hi Angus.
Angus:Hello. Tickets please. They passed their tickets to Angus.
Rainbow:Hi.
Angus:Enjoy the carnival. They have arrived at the banana splits.
Dot:Hi Rainbow.
Rainbow:Hi Dot, Nicky, and Justina.
Nicky:Nice to meet you again.
Justina:We haven't seen each other for three weeks.
Rainbow:Make sense to me. Oh and here is my new puppy. Her name is Shake. She is a whippet puppy. I got her for my birthday today.
Dot:She is so cute.
Nicky:Come on the banana splits are coming!!!
Justina:Let's go!
Riley:Hello everyone. I'm your host, Riley! Welcome to the banana split land! Who's excited to see the banana splits?
All:We are!!!
Riley:Here comes the banana splits!!! It's Fleegle, Drooper, Bingo, and Snorky! Come on in everyone. The show must go on! They all are heading inside of the tent for show.
Fleegle:Hey Drooper, what did the mother bee tell her naughty children?
Drooper:What?
Fleegle:Beehive yourselves!
Both:(Laughing)
Justina:Are you guys enjoying this?
Nicky:We sure are Justina.
Bingo:Knock knock.
Fleegle:Who's there?
Bingo:Orange.
Fleegle:Orange who?
Bingo:Orange you're glad that you are not feeling better from a funny after you broke your funny bone?
Fleegle:(Giggles)
Drooper:Hey Snorky. Which month never stop?
Snorky:(Honking)
Drooper:March. Fleegle and Snorky are marching.
Bingo:Knock knock Drooper.
Drooper:Who's there?
Bingo:Turn up.
Drooper:Turn up who?
Bingo:Turn up the music and let's dance! The banana splits are dancing.
Riley:Hey everyone! I have big news to tell you all, if you have a ticket with a star you might meet the banana splits!!!
Rainbow:I have it!!!!
Riley:Congratulations Rainbow!! You are a lucky girl! Come on down and meet the banana splits!!!! She went downstairs and she is meeting with the banana splits.
Rainbow:Hello banana splits!!!
Bingo:Hello little girl. What's your name?
Rainbow:I am Rainbow.
Fleegle:Ooh. That's a pretty name for a little girl like you.