Chapter 7

Jacob p/v

I kissed Bella tonight to try and get rid of my emotional pain. But as soon as I turned into wolf all I could think about was how hard this was going to hurt Miley. I know how the imprint works and ........I hurt the girl I'm made to protect. With these thoughts in my head all my pack brothers knew and we decided to meet at Emily's. I know whats coming the guys really like Miley and hate Bella. They were only ever being nice to her because of how much i liked her. If im being honest when i kissed her tonight it felt........wrong and gross.

When I walked in everyone was glaring at me....even Emily and Seth. Which ws surprising since i thought if anyone would be understadable it would be them. Since they are some of the most kind hearted in our group. But they do really like Miley so i guess i understand where there coming from. I knoow im about to be chewed out and honestly I deserve every second of it after what ive put Miley through.

Sam spoke first, "Do you know what you've done." He sounded so disappointed. I couldn't even answer him, let alone look anyone in the eye. "She's probably hurting so bad right now .......... And you call yourself a protector." Sam continued making Jacob feel worse as he sunk down in his seat. "I know." Jacob replied hoarsely. "You know nothing if you kiss leech lover ........... Miley is a nice sweet girl, that we all care about." Jared seethed.

"Cheating on her wasn't right ........ And this is coming from me." Paul said with hatred for Jacob. "Why did you do it." Seth said calmly not looking away from him. "To try and make the pain go away." Jake answered dumbly. "You mean the pain you caused yourself !?! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS!" Seth shouted surprising everyone.

Everyone was shocked at his outburst since he's the goofball that never stops smiling. I'm gonna talk to her to marrow tell her I'm sorry and that I need her.

~

Well I'm going to see Miley today. I walk up her porch and knock and charlie answers. "You've got a lot of nerve coming and showing your face boy." said with an angry sigh. "I just want to talk to Miley." Jacob said guilty. "Well good luck with that since she left last night" Charlie bitterly snapped making Jacob look shocked and pained. "She ......left?" He whispered in disbelief. "Yeah mentioned in her letter how it was from a broken heart that you caused." Charlie said sounding upset as he slammed the door in my face.

I started shaking and ran in the woods turning into a wolf. All I thought about was her, the way she smiled, her scent, how hurt she looked when I rejected her. I felt immense pain in my head and heart. How dare I feel sorry for my own pain when Mileys probably worse.

I wish I never kissed Bella and that I had told Miley I was okay with her secret. I told her to not reject me and thats just what I did to her. I'm gonna go get her back. I'm going to mystic falls and I'll bring some of the guys too. Since they miss her and won't let me leave without them.

~
All the boys except Quil,Jared, and Sam are coming since they have their imprints here. We're driving there and I just hope she'll accept me.