Chapter 1

Hi Guys!!!! I havent been making any books lately and the last book i wrote is unfinished. Sorry. But I'll strive hard enough to make this book. So dont give up hope on me yet and I hope you enjoy this book.

                                                  Chapter 1

  As I tried opening my eyes. I noticed that I was in a hospital bed. Everything in front of me was a bit fuzzy. But one question that ran through my head was "who am I". As I tried to get up it was a bit of a struggle. I felt very weak so I dropped back down. When I tried to call out for a nurse or a doctor. I realized no voice was coming out. I kept on trying to scream or call out for help but nothing came out. I was mute, was what came through my head.

   All of a sudden a lady that looked like in her late twenties came in and as soon as we made eye contact her eyes widened. I wanted to scream out so badly but nothing came out. In a split second she looked at me, rubbed her eyes and ran out the door.

  Okay..... That was wierd. I thought to myself. Though I really dont know what was happening. After a minute or so the same nurse before with a female doctor that looked like she was in her late 30's came in. Unlike the nurse who had dark brown hair and brown eyes. The doctor had blonde hair with blue eyes. But as of this moment I think finding out who I am and why I cant talk is more important than how people look.

  Unlike the nurse the nurse who freaked out when she saw me. The doctor looked a bit more calm. She cleared her throat after what seemed like forever in this akward and silence and spoke

"How are you feeling?"

   HA!!! I wish I can laugh out loud. 'How was I feeling?' Im doing great. Im a mute and basically forgot everything, oh no worries at all I'm doing fine. I thought sarcastically to myself. But instead i just simply shook my head from right to left  at the doctor.

 She lifted up her right eyebrow with concern all over face.

 "Can you speak?"