Chapter 3

I was left hanging with so many questions in my mind. I figured they needed to know. I grabbed out a book and pencil that was given to me by the doctor and wrote:

I LOST MY MEMORY AND I CANT SPEAK

She gave me a death glare and her expression looked angrier than before

"Stop playing your silly little games. We aren't like humans we can't get hurt and lose our memories and become mute." She said.

Okay. Hold on. Freeze. Rewind. I'm the one who lost memory and she tells me that I'm not even human. She might not be human but I am, apparently. What does she want me to believe that , I'm a vampire or no. Wait. Even better I might be a werewolf and find my destined mate. She also tells me that I'm a survivor she must be going crazy. So, this is what I wrote her.

I MIGHT HAVE LOST MY MEMORY BUT I HAVEN'T GONE CRAZY. YET.

She was about to make a move. When the doctor came in. I probably might believe the fact that supernatural stuff might be real because the heavens have sent an angel to rescue me.

"Visiting hours are over. I know this might be difficult for you to leave and it might be difficult for Shadow to see you leave abruptly but I can't allow visitors to stay longer."

Ha, ha sucker. Thought you were slick, coming here and filling my head with lies but it didn't work out cause visiting hours are over. Thank goodness for visiting hours. But surprisingly that lady says

"No. Not at all we understand. I think our little Shadow needs to rest."

She's up to something. I just can't seem to figure what it is.

Unknown P.O.V:

It's been 2 years now since we lost her. Dylan, and her parents survived but we couldn't find her. We don't know if she's dead or alive. But we still have hope. Please be okay. Please.

*This was a short chapter but I hope you guys like it. I don't want to try to confuse you guys but he unknown POV was an unknown person that stated that everyone survived except her and in the 2nd chapter the relative said they all died but I'm going to tell you that the relative was lying.