Chapter 4

Shadow POV

You know the annoying thing in a quiet hospital room it's the sounds. It's either the clock that ticks or the heart monitor. If those things were people I would've killed them by now. Ugh. This is so frustrating. Another thing that gets me mad is I'm not sleepy. I tried so many times to go to sleep but I couldn't.

BOOM

What was that? Omg, omg, omg. What's going on? If I'm going to get killed I would like to have it peacefully. Suddenly a shadow of a person appeared from the moonlight. Ha that was funny. I saw a shadow and my name is shadow. I need to Palm face myself for being an idiot and trying to crack jokes. As the shadow moved closer I realized it was that lady. Except she was with someone. He didn't look scared, he looked pissed off. But that didn't change the fact he was under her grasp.

"Tell me where it is or I will kill him?" She said in a threatening tone

I knew what this was. There was a hidden camera. Right? I was on t.v. But wait was I a criminal or something? Damn I can't make sure. Cause I don't want no one coming after me after watching t.v. So I wrote to her on paper:

AM I ON T.V.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden a bluish fiery light came out of her hand and she shot it at that boy's stomach.

His hazel green eyes widened I couldn't make out anything else of how he looked like but I know blood was dripping from him. Ok I have to do something. But what? I don't know what's going on. I would've been scared of that blue fiery light but I needed think of how I was going to escape and for some reason I wanted to save him too. Coincidentally, I was yet again saved.

Some security guards came running in and in the blink of the eye they vanished. Phew that was a relief. But what will happen to him?

Dylan POV

I didn't know where this bitch was taking me. If it wasn't for her, Shadow would've been still alive. If only my powers would awaken. I would've fucked her up by now and find shadow. But I'm in the same position as a human except the fact that I'm immortal. She was dragging me somewhere until we finally reached a hospital. We crashed into something but without my powers I couldn't tell what it was. We finally reached a room she went in dragging me along with her and there in front of my eyes was shadow.

Was I hallucinating? That couldn't be her. When she finally turned her head to look at us. She was right there I wanted to hug her and kiss her but I was trapped.

"Tell me where it is or I will kill him? That bitch said. If I wasn't under her grasp I would've killed her by now."

Shadow just looked at this bitch and a smile grew on her face, which I loved so much. I really wanted to know what she was thinking. She started to write something on a slip of paper but I didn't understand why. She just held it up and it said

AM I ON T.V.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really didn't understand why she didn't just say it. Also why did she ask that question. All of a sudden this bitch used her fire powers against me. SHIT that hurt as fuck. Blood was dripping from my stomach. I wasn't completely healed from the previous incident. But still it hurt so much.

In the blink of an eye she teleported me back to my room in my house. And told me if I said anything to anyone about today she would kill shadow and then she left. I wasn't going to sit here and watch. Shadow was alive and I am going to bring her back one way or the other.