You Think You're in Control?

Characters in story:
•Itsuki
•Dark
•El
(The art above is made by me!)
——————— ——————— ———————
Itsuki's Pov:

Another day of this house I like to call hell. When will he release me? Probably never. Just because I'm trapped in here all the time doesn't mean I've attempted to make escapes. Last time he caught me and threatened me along the lines of "You dare attempt to leave this house I'll murder one of your family members."  So I stopped trying and instead, I just admire the outside. It's been 2 years since I haven't seen the outside. I rarely ever smile every time I keep reminding myself I'm stuck in this place. Is Hylia punishing me for my sins? I never meant to do anything wrong..I realized I was making loud noises. I quickly let out a few tears and gasped while covering my mouth as soon as Dark entered "my room". 

"I heard crying, are you alright dear?"

"..." I remained silent.

"I need you to respond, please don't keep it to yourself."

Time started to go slow and quiet. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him raise up his fist. Oh no, I made him mad. When he gets mad that means he will use his anger on me and abuse me physically and mentally. I need to stop being so sensitive and careless. He picked me up by my collar like if I were his doll and I yelped in pain from his quick actions.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME?! YOU'RE THE ONLY VICTIM I TREATED FAIRLY AND YOU RESPOND WITH SILENCE. SPEAK UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU SPEAK MYSELF."

I just looked at him with my empty eyes while holding onto his arms that were currently grabbing my collar. I wanted to feel scared.. but I couldn't feel a single thing anymore. He's been abusing me so much that I've forgotten how it feels like to have certain emotions and certain feelings. He then harshly threw me to the wall, making a huge impact to my stomach area. Hylia, why don't you kill me already? I thought that the pain he had caused me was enough, I should have known better. A few minutes passed and he starts to kick my stomach repeatedly while I yelled out in agony. I soon felt his presence as he slithered his way behind me. Now I was stuck in his grasp and I couldn't run.

"You're so cute when you show your true fear..it makes me want to hurt you in so many different ways~"

After he spoke his sentence, I felt his breathing getting closer to my neck. Trying to find that spot that made me do the satisfying noises he loved to hear. I don't know..I was desperately hoping for him to stop, because every time he did this, something warm made it's way to my heart. He bit onto my neck and I let out a whimper.

"P-Please stop, I beg of you. I promise I won't make any noise to disturb you. Have mercy."

He just smirked with satisfaction.

"I still can't believe you're the same Itsuki who put up a fight 2 years ago when I first captured you. Such maturity has come upon from you. Guess I taught you a good lesson. No matter of the case, you only belong to me. You can NEVER leave me..if you do..I'll hurt you more more until I lose count."

"I understand. Can I be left alone now?"

His grip got tighter around my waist and all that could be heard from the house was his insane laughter.

"I don't think I will for now, you're so warm. Such a cute fragile girl who's hopeless. It's making me question why I hit such a beautiful person like yourself. I'm sorry if I ever cause you any harm that upsets you..I just can't control myself." He smiled.

Before I knew it I started to let a few tears flow down my face. From my experiences, whenever I cry he gets really upset. Quickly, I put my hands up in defense expecting to be hit. I was wrong. Instead he kissed my tears and held me close to his chest.