9

Once Brick got back his warehouse, he called Alexis, his girlfriend.

'Hey babe, how are you?' He asked.

She answered the call.

'Fine, you know how it is. Loading everything is hard at times. Just got back from Mexico. What about you?' She answered.

'Oh I just got back from some work.'

'Then why are you calling me?' She asked sweetly.
'Felt like it.'

'Sure you did.'

'Anyways, was gonna ask you if you wanted to come to my place on Saturday night.'

'Of course! You want me to spend the night right? I'll show you the super hot tan I got.' She asked suggestively.

'You know what I like.' He answered sheepishly.

'See you.'

'Same for you.'

The call ended, he really needed to get away from all the marriage business, he hadn't told Alexis yet. She'd get so sad, and he couldn't bear to see that. Maybe one night with Alexis would fix his mood.

Then suddenly he remembered, if Blossom was staying , then he'd couldn't bring Alexis home.
'Fuck.' He mumbled.

Alexis just got back from her trip, he couldn't cancel on her, but he can't tell Blossom, she'd kill him if she knew.

'Maybe if I keep it quiet...' He thought.

The next day:

'I can't actually believe I packed my whole closet.' Blossom said to Martha. 'I'm actually pretty proud, but I still can't believe I have to stay at his house.'

Blossom admired her spotless closet that was once filled with loads of bags, shoes and clothes.
'Well, if both of you join forces, you'll be unstoppable.' Martha answered.

'Right.' She said, slowly getting carried away.

It seemed like she forgot something.

She had her clothes, bags, shoes, accessories and everything necessary.

Suddenly she let out a groan of frustration.

'What happened? Are you ok?' Asked Martha concerned.

'I just forgot... I left all my jewellery! Quick! Send some people up to get it. And make sure it's safe and secure.' Blossom said, looking absolutely horrified at what she had forgotten.

Martha made a quick phone call.

'Don't worry miss, they're getting it now.' Martha added, after the phone call.

Blossom let out a sigh, 'What would I do without you Martha?'

'You worked pretty hard to get where you are, I think you are capable even without me.' Martha answered.

'I don't think so.' Blossom muttered.

Stopping by the mansion, people were already there helping to move in Blossom's stuff.

As soon as she got out of her car. Another car parked right up, and out walked Brick.

Blossom rolled her eyes, another day with this unbearable prick.