~2~

Kokichi's POV
   I grumbled and went to sit up. "Oh you're up" I jumped hearing a voice. At the notice I wasn't alone I looked around quickly realizing I wasn't in my room. I started to freak out and jumped out of the bed. "Hey wait!" I heard the person call, but I was already outside and running.
     "Where the heck is this place?!" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly I stumbled over my own foot and hit the wall faster than I thought was possible. I sighed and slid down the wall pulling my legs into my chest.
    'Ok I need to find somebody and ask them what the heck is going on' I thought starring at the ground in front of me. Two shoes where now in the spot I was looking at. 'What how did I not hear them coming?!' I thought quickly looking up.
    I made direct eye contact with Kaito Momota. My blood ran cold "kokichi shouldn't you be with Kiibo?" He asked worried, but I could hear resentment in his voice. I didn't say anything 'what happened?.... why is he worried?..... "What the Hell is going on!"' I covered my mouth after stating that out loud.
    "Kaito What are you doing?" I heared a menacing voice say from behind Kaito. "Maki I think kokichi has lost it" Kaito said turning to face the girl. My eyes lit up, but in quickly realized maki wasn't the same. Her only reaction to my look was a cold glare.
    "Ok!..... what the hell is happening! Why are you two acting so!.... so!  ... different!" I yelled grabbing both their attention. "What on earth are you talking about?" Kaito asked not answering my statement like question. Maki grabbed his arm and whispered something in his ear. "He probably doesn't remember the start of the game" She probably thought I couldn't hear her 'what game?' I questioned myself, but kaito nodded.
     "Should we see if he remembers Shuichi?" Kaito mumbles and maki replies with a small nod. "Alright!" Kaito yelled and I jumped covering my face with my arms. "What are you doing?" He asked and I put my arms down. "Sorry old habit...." I mumbled, and Kaito grabbed my arm and started to pull me towards a door. He knocked on the door. It quickly opened revealing the man who bullied me into doing to everything he wants not caring about my input. I shook my arm loose of Laotians grip on my arm.
    "I'm gonna go" I whispered and tried to run before Shuichi grabbed me by the scarf nearly throwing me to the floor. "Ac-!" I yelped as he did so. "I was wondering when you would come by" Shuichi smiled and pulled me into a choke hold messing with my hair. "Man I missed you" he squeezed my neck tighter.
    I started trying to pull his arms away "Shu- ichi you're ch-...oking..... me!" I chocked our. "Oh sorry" he said and let go causing me to fall. I heard chuckling from above me. "Wow Shuichi I never thought you were the type to do that" I heard maki say. I sat up on the floor "You okay kokichi?" Shuichi asked me and held out a hand. I got really mad grabbed his hand, got up, and smacked him upside the head.
   "Ow! Kokichi what the hell!" He yelped rubbing where I smacked him. "That's for dragging me into this.... Whatever this is!" I stated "yeah fine I deserve that" he sighed.
   "Yes, yes you d-"Kokichi!" I was interrupted by the humanoid robot running up. "I have been looking for you everywhere! Why did you run out!?" The robot yelled "well when you wake up in a new place you tend to freak out" I said matter of fact tone.
   Kaito chuckled "well it seems kokichi isn't that different from before" he said I was confused. "Before when did I change?" I whispered to Shuichi. Shuichi grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere. "What are you doing?" I asked as he dragged me down the hallway the robot yelled from behind us obviously opposed to the idea of me getting away again.
    "I don't trust them" Shuichi answered my question. "I can understand that Maki didn't even say 'Hi' to me" I remarked he stopped and turned to look at me. "Seriously I thought you guys were best friends? Ohhhhhh Yeah apparently they lost their memories or something" Shuichi said answering himself.
    "Anyways why did you drag me away when I could have liked them?" I asked surprised when he pulled me into a hug. "Because I don't trust them enough to leave you alone with them... I feel bad I got you dragged into this so I'm going to make sure nothing happens." "I find that hard to believe" I stated after his paragraph of a sentence. "And~" he knocked me in the back of the head "because I wanted to get you back for hitting me" he smiled as I rubbed the back of my head.
    "Puhuhuhhu~ seems you two are awake and running." I voice behind Shuichi's shadow said. He quickly turned around. And small bear half black half white appears from the shadow. "Welcome to Danganrompa~ here watch this and you will be caught up on what's going on" the bear handed me a flashlight looking thing while Shuichi fangirled behind me at the bear. "It's a flashback light so you will remember stuff after watching. Happy Killing~" the bear said before walking away.
    "Let's watch it" Shuichi said and grabbed it from my hands I nodded. Shuichi flopped a switch, and everything from before the motive came flooding back.
     "Wow you were a really mean person kokichi.... but not as mean as me" "Shuichi we practically switched personalities. "Well if we don't kill somebody we will have to kill ourselves...." "I don't think I have the strength to do that" "yeah you are really weak kokichi!" "Hey!!!"
     "Well let's hope some moody dies so o don't have to watch your pathetic attempt at killing yourself" "Shuichi! That isn't nice to say, but yeah I don't want to but I also don't want to see a dead person" I said softly as we continued to walk in the dark hallway.

———————————————
1049 words
Hope you enjoyed this chapter