~11~

Kiibos POV

Kokichi collapses on the ride to the surface. I jump into action immediately wrapping my arms around his torso. I pulled him off the floor and notice his spaced out expression slightly wincing every once and awhile.
"Kokichi! Are you alright?!" He looked lazily at me while I helped him sit down and replied "a-Huh?".
Suddenly he shut his eyes tightly, and I put my hand on the side of his head pulling it onto my shoulder. I don't need him to fall again. I noticed after a while his breathing steadies. I move lightly to put him on my back as we reached the top of the elevator.
I noticed people still in the area when the door opened. The people were Shuichi, Kaito, and maki who was probably dragged here by Kaito. Shuichi rushed up to me when I stepped out. "What happened?" He asked "He collapsed and then passed out" I responded Shuichi nods. "Anyone would collapse with head injuries" Shuichi stayed I nodded.
"It kinda sucks that even when you're injured Monokuma still makes you join the trail" "yeah" I answered grumbling a bit. Kokichi moved slightly on my shoulder like a flinch. Either way it scared me enough that I almost dropped him.
Kokichi went limp again and I sighed. "Well... wonder what that was all about" Shuichi states and I chuckle. We continue our walk to Kokichi's lab as that's where the medical supplies are. Maki and kaito didn't follow us. Shuichi turned to me.
He stared making direct eye contact. "Something is wrong and kiyo is planning it" he stated harsh eyes before shaking off the stare. "Whoops.. sorry 'bout that.... kiyoya is planning a ritual and he wanted me to tell you" he stated. I was obviously a little startled.
We got into the lab and Shuichi and I parted. Shuichi going to get the supplies while I put the unconscious medic down on a bed. Shuichi returned and we both cleaned his injures again.
After that I tossed a blanket over him. Kokichi immediately snuggled into it. "You should go get some rest shuichi I can make sure no murderers get in." Shuichi nodded mumbled a "thanks" and walked out.
I pulled a chair up to the bed after locking the door. A couple of minutes after Shuichi left kokichi twitched and then stirred. I got up quickly Incase he tried to get up. I decided on the way here he should just worry about his injuries right now.
He eyes fluttered open and he made direct eye contact with me. His eyes still a bit cloudy but held a stare. When he finally looked away he looked nauseous.
"O... ate.. his" he mumbled out slurring it. He snuggled more into the blanket and sighed.

It was a long week of keeping kokichi in bed but it was worth it. By the way end of the week he could at least walk by himself again. I still hovered close to him Incase he fell.
We were headed to the dinning hall as it was time for lunch. As soon as we walked in it was silent. Kokichi and I gave each other confused looks. He shrugged and sat down at the end of the table. "So how's your head?" Kaito asked "well I can at least walk more than when I got it". Kaito nodded going back to the silence. "You should come to the ritual later.. we are doing the caged child ritual cause of a motive Monokuma said" kiyoya said "wait there is a new motive?" I asked "a lot happened while you and kokichi weren't around" Shuichi added. "The motive is we can bring somebody dead back but we have to perform the ritual" maki states with her usual cold expression.
"So it's tonight?" He got a nod in return "count me in" kokichi stated. We all ate and left the room. Kokichi stumbled a bit and used me as support along the way. "you sure you should go?" I questioned.
"Awe are you worried about little old me?" He stayed like his old self. I felt something on my face. 'Was tha-' I thought turning to a blushing kokichi "I'm sorry I should have asked!!" He screeched. I grabbed his face causing him to flinch. "Did you just kiss me?!" I asked blush across my face.
"Yes" he stated looking anywhere but me. I sighed "can I?" I asked. "W-what?!" He questioned back. "Can I kiss you?" I asked he blushed even more rivaling a ripe tomato. He slowly nodded. As soon as the nod stopped I pressed our lips together.
It was a heated kiss either of us wouldn't give in and break it. Though kokichi did turning to cough "right you need air... sorry" I stated. After kokichi caught his breath he jumped up pulling me into a hug by the neck.
I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist. It was a nice hug and was full of affection. Not the fear they usually do. "So does this mean?" "We're boyfriends??" I questioned his question. "I'm fine with that if you are" kokichi stated slightly hanging above the floor in the hug.
             "Well then let's not tell the others yet... they could use it as an advantage" I said and he nodded before letting go of the hug. "Well we should head to that rural" I said he nodded. We made it to the door and kokichi turned to me. "Don't die I think something is going to happen" he said barely above a whisper.
          Right before he opened the door a loud scream rang through the academy. "Uhpupuup~ A body has been discovered!~Everyone please report to Angie the ultimate artists lab to host an investigation then the class trail will begin!" The words practically echoed throught the academy.
            Kokichi and I explained looks of fear. We ran to angies lab. We burst through the doors to see the lifeless body of the corpse of Angie.
———————————————
1007 words
This was fun to wright.