Please Will I need your help

Robin woke to the sun streaming through the thin blue curtains that hung in the bedroom windows he looked over his shoulder at Will who was sleeping peacefully beside him, Robin smiled at the sight of his handsome, caring husband who was carrying their child. Will rolled over and looked straight into Robin's eyes and said 'Morning my love, and what may I ask are you looking at', Robin propped himself up on his right elbow and placed his left hand on Will's swollen stomach before saying 'I was just looking at you, the sight of you like this pregnant and glowing fills my heart with pure joy and happiness'. 

One kiss led to another and Robin and Will ended up in each-others arms in a tub full of nice warm water, Will looked up at Robin and kissed him passionately on the lips only to be interrupted by fierce banging on their bedroom door and then the familiar voice of Much in their room. Much walked round the changing screen and then turned back around before saying 'Oh god I am so sorry I had no idea you were busy', Robin got out of the bath and wrapped his towel around himself before helping Will out of the bath as-well, Robin turned back to Much and said 'Is everything alright Much you look flustered' Much took a deep breath and said 'Allan he's gone missing I've looked everywhere for him, and I'm worried that something's happened to him'. 

Robin nodded and said 'Much calm down it's going to be alright, I'm going to go to Nottingham and see the king hopefully he can help'. Allan was woken by the shock of cold water being thrown over him his left eye was black and badly swollen so he could only see through his right eye but it was very clear to him that he was in a dungeon somewhere, he struggled against the rope that bound his hands but they were too tight and showed no sign of budging, Allan's head shot up when he heard an evil sinister laugh coming from the shadows and out of the shadows Allan saw the one person he thought he would never see again. 

Allan looked down and said 'No it can't be you, I saw you get arrested by the King' the Sheriff grabbed Allan by the hair and said 'You seriously thought I wouldn't have supporters who could help me get free', Allan attempted to lunge at the sheriff and said 'I hope one day you burn in hell'. The Sheriff stepped back and said 'I will give you all the money you desire in exchange for information about Robin and his plans' Allan spat in the sheriff's face before saying 'Never, you can torture me all you want just leave Robin and the others alone', the Sheriff turned to the jailer and said 'Torture him until he screams, I'll be sure to send your head to your beloved Much'.

Tears streamed down his face as the Jailer smacked him across the face, the thought that he may never see Much again pulled at Allan's heart strings

Tears streamed down his face as the Jailer smacked him across the face, the thought that he may never see Much again pulled at Allan's heart strings. Much was sat in the meadow near Bonchurch his thoughts were only of Allan, meanwhile in Nottingham Robin was sat talking to the king Robin looked up and said 'Forgive me for arriving unannounced your majesty but I need your help' the King nodded and said 'Deep breath Robin now tell me what's happened'. 

Robin looked up and said 'One of my friends has gone missing, his names Allan' the King was about to speak when one of his soldiers came over and whispered something in his ear Robin looked at the King and said 'Your majesty is everything alright', the King said 'As you know the Sheriff was being taken to London to stand trial there, unfortunately he escaped and we've been unable to re-capture him'. Robin rubbed his face and said 'I've got a feeling I know who's taken Allan, can I rely on your help your majesty', the King nodded and said 'Of course I will help you Robin, now tell me how are you and Will enjoying married life' Robin smiled and said 'We're really enjoying it, in-fact we are expecting a baby any day now'.