Part 5 The choice.

-Namjoon-

We had to leave the house so the smell of her blood wasn't to much for us four. Jimin was having the hardest time to swallow it and calm down so Hoseok was helping him while I was with Jin around around him.

 Jimin was having the hardest time to swallow it and calm down so Hoseok was helping him while I was with Jin around around him

Namjoon- "Do you forgive me now?"

He turned his head slightly to look at me, I could tell he wasn't happy still so I kissed him, moving around to the front so the others couldn't tell we were kissing, though they wouldn't care since I'd seen Hoseok and Jimin make out not long ago.

Jin- "Okay...fine now I do and how is your back? You hit the door pretty hard"

Namjoon- "Mmmm...kiss me and I'll forgive you too"

Jin brought his lips up to mine and started a sweet kiss that soon turned to tongues fighting and my arms holding him in place. When he pulled away I smirked and he chuckled, eyes still a light purple from lust but shook it off when we heard the others walking to us.

Hoseok- "Everyone good?"

I nodded and Jin did too after controlling himself.

Jimin- "let's go then"

We walked back and Jungkook looked up from his place on the couch and Taehyung was leaning on her door.

Taehyung- "Kai bit her lip."

my eyes narrowed, that damn werewolf. Yoongi's eyes were on Jungkook on the other side of the room, the boy didn't seem to notice but I knew Jin and I did, just one look would tell you who's fucked who in this house and who stayed together after. Taehyung and Jungkook did but didn't stay together hence Taehyung liking Y/N, Jungkook and Yoongi stayed together after, me and Jin stayed together and Hobi stayed with Jimin.

Jungkook- "it's fine now though but she doesn't want to cause anymore trouble"

Jin- "Yeah..."

I looked at Jimin and Hoseok who'd been pretty quiet and quickly understood why.

Jimin was trying to play dominant over Hoseok who was making eye contact with him and Jin sighed, they didn't care WHO was around, they showed that they were together

Jimin was trying to play dominant over Hoseok who was making eye contact with him and Jin sighed, they didn't care WHO was around, they showed that they were together. Vampires lusted once a month like a girls cycle and if they gave in it could get bad, we knew we'd have to be careful with Taehyung being around Y/N during that time.