Part 29 Miracles

-Hoseok-

I came out of mine and Jimins room, there were some night we didn't get sleep because of the baby "Angel" but we didn't mind because it was a learning experience for us all, we were vampires so we didn't need to sleep unless we were wounded. I saw Y/N on the couch feeding her baby and I smiled at the sight, though they were learning Y/N and Taehyung were making good parents.

 I saw Y/N on the couch feeding her baby and I smiled at the sight, though they were learning Y/N and Taehyung were making good parents

she looked up and smiled at me.

Y/N- "hey Hobi oppa..."

I smiled when Jimin and Yoongi came out if the rooms, I took Y/Ns kid from her and she didn't argue but she did yawn and I felt bad, unlike us she needed rest still so I looked at Jimin, he knew what I was going to suggest so he nodded.

Jimin- "Y/N~ah. Go sleep. we got Angel."

she bowed and went to bed, she trusted us with her kid and I was a great uncle. Yoongi chuckled behind us while I held the baby.

 Yoongi chuckled behind us while I held the baby

Jimin and I loved kids about as much as we loved each other and I wondered what kind of parents we'd be if we ever got kids. I handed the baby to Jimin and checked the mail, seeing another letter like last time and went inside to Jimin, he noticed it and looked at Yoongi who nodded and went to get Taehyung.

Jimin- "We need to protect this kid, at all costs."

I nodded and looked up when Taehyung groaned lightly and took his kid from Jimin, cooing at his baby and going pale when I held up the letter, his eyes flashed red and he looked down, when he locked eyes with me he looked pissed off and I stepped back after taking the baby.

Jimin- "we'll handle this okay."

he nodded and took his baby with him to go back to bed while I red the note, worry in my eyes because these notes never ended well, always with something that rattled us to the very core of our bones. 

-letter-

"Dear Y/N,

So, the baby was born. I know it's not demon or human but half angel and half demon. I will find you and kill everything you love, take you and the baby and raise it to kill everything in it's path that stands against us. I will become the most powerful thing in the multiverse and rule with you and a child beside me. If refused you will learn not to take my threats lightly. Please keep it safe until I get to you my love, though I know you will. I love you my lady and soon I will have you. NOTHING WILL GET IN MY WAY."